Reviews for Under the Skin
Yt chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
If Sara locked the bathroom door, then how did Grissom get into the bathroom? Good fic otherwise, though.
devilssmile666 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
loved it! sad, but yet cute. idk, i'm confusing myself:)
boomtown chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
this is incredibly well-written and poignant. sara and grissom's characterization is spot on and I loved the introspection of this piece. thanks for writing and please write more GSR. :)
Squeeka Cuomo chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Despite all of your fears and worries, this turned out beautifully.

I don’t know anything about the characters so I can’t really comment on that but what I can say is that the people were realistic. You haven’t presented someone who can handle everything no matter what. No, you’ve shown a weak side of someone who is supposed to be strong and that is very satisfying.

As always, I love the imagery and how in enhances your scene but, I also love how you used the details of the bath as metaphors for what she experienced. Just lovely.

Great job and it fits the quote beautifully! :duck:

(…. It’s really hard reviewing for something that I don’t watch! :P)
anneruhland chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Well written and painful to read. I've always wondered how real CSI's keep their sanity. It must be hard. But I'm glad that Grissom was there for her. Animals can be such a comfort when you are hurting either physically or mentally. They just want to love you and make it better. I was of course referring to Bruno in that last sentence. Thanks for a lovely story. anne
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
wow beautiful! great story!