Reviews for Making Headway
OoverO chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
haha lucky basterds?

lol. i love this!
Dumbledore-'Ain't-Dead chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
as usual Amy i love it...

You may eat Cameo's babys if he sprays his pillow, but I'll do it too...

MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I enjoyed that! It made me laugh a few times, such as: "waltz up to him and be all, ‘hey Moony, give us a snog and while you’re at it a blowjob’d be nice to'...No? Pity that, I would’ve loved to see Moony’s face." This is such a wonderfully Sirius way to declare love - "I like you like I probably shouldn't like you."
hydraspit chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Definitely a cute concept, and well executed. All though you did put the Mauraders in school with Arthur and Andromeda, when they wouldn't have been in school with either one of them.

I like the way you wrote Sirius here.
Suicidal Button chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Aww, love James' comment at the end, completely oblivious to the fact that his two friends were kissing infront of the entire school hall :P love it darling
Elpin chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I liked it! James was funny. Love it when they kiss in front of everybody. Go puppies!
arabellaw chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
hahaha it was so funny!

I don't have a favourite part, 'cause I really like all of it!

well maybe the "lucky bastards they got dinner and a show" quote make its way trough history

great job, really really great job
rekahneko chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Dinner and a show! Heehee

Indeed, that would have been a fine show to be watching.

Ahh, the puppies.

So cute!

SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
This is a good, funny story. One thing to keep in mind though, you should use then to order events, and than in comparisons.
Psycho Hippy chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Aw! Sirius screamed his love for Remus in a melodramatic speech in the middle of the Great Hall! How romantic! *happy sigh* Almost as romantic as that moment between you and 'the boyf'. Don't you just love moments like that?

Although I would have loved to hear how Sirius convinced James to kiss him. That must have required some pretty nifty persuasion/blackmail.

Bottlebrush chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Thanks for another lovely funny story. My favourite line is one of James's: “One of the blokes on the Quidditch team? I could tell them it’s either snog you or quit the team.” A true friend, James. And I like it where Sirius says Remus is "cute", it's sweet. And I do love it when they make an exhibition of themselves in front of the whole school, I probably shouldn't but I do. I think it shows how innocent they are really.

And what's this about eating your firstborn child? Where would we all be if Lily had done that, huh?

And "happier" - don't you mean "hoppier"?