Reviews for Hearts in Armor
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Good one!

Dirt Rider
koiia-halo chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I finally read this, I was a bit too stubborn when I saw it was Inara/Mal. xD I'm stubborn, but it makes a lot of sense. I liked it and it really does seem like a plausible outcome for Inara and Mal. Glad I finally read it. :D
yendor chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Excellant story telling. Ended just the way it should. Mal could not have continued a relationship with Inara.
Lampyridae chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Good story - in a way it wraps up the Mal/Inara relationship that post Miranda it would be difficult to see continuing. When I watched the series and movie their relationship was good conflict - keep a continuity in the story arc.
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
O what a sad story! Well written but I would have rather seen them together in the end. I believe that if two people really love each other like they obviously do there is a way to make it work out.
Goomba chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Now that, I LOVED! Fantastic, really. Soo very bittersweet, realistic and true to form. Every moment kept me asking for more and you continued to deliver until the finest end. A fine piece of writing, thank you.

Cheers Jen
Moxie-Proxie chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
The Inara \ Mal fan in me is sobbing in a corner, but the more I see of River \ Mal the more it just makes sense. If Inara continued to be a Companion I just can *not* see Malcolm pursuing a relationship with her. I see him as a monogamous character, despite other moral issues; and Inara's job would be a *huge* issue between them, unless she decided to quit. I like the way you've written their demise. It's ultimately sad that after all their anticipation things didn't work out, but I think it's a realistic view. Not to mention very well written.
KateCayce chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Good story, though it's such a sad way to end things between them.
Amormoi chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Provocitive. I liked it. the way i expected it would end as much as people want to be together sometimes there is too many issues conspiring against them. made me think.