Reviews for A Second Piece
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
wishfulliving89 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
blush love the story very well written.
Robert E. Lee chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This was a great fic! I love the development of D's character, and Leon's very believable reactions. Awesome job!
defying3reason chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
d's narration was excellent. very nicely done! soooo happy i stumbled on these stories today :)
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Oh that's so cute! Leon's so awkward and adoreable!
rokubi-raijuu chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I can't even type the words - I can't even use words to express how beautiful this fic was.

I mean, let's face it. D claims he doesn't understand human love, so obviously he's not going to get it overnight. There's going to be lots of emotional drama, anger, arguments, confusion, hurt pride, raw, pure emotion.

And this fic captured it so perfectly.

There were times when I wanted to cry because it was so realistic and so depressing, and so - agh, it was just so wonderfully done! You managed to capture the realisticness of the situation without making either of them out of character.

*shakes head* I just can't explain how much I loved this fic, how much I appreciated the raw, un-sugar-coated emotion that just burned through the text on the page.

Absolutely beautiful.
sosise chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
really good1!~!

You potrayed the owner so precisely! I love this~!
Miyanon chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I love and adore this story~ It's the most thoughtful and OC PSoH fanfic I've read yet!
Sforza chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
That was brilliant. I liked this simile best, though: 'Hastily, he tore at Leon's jeans, much as he might with a particularly complicated bakery box.'

It illustrates D so well.

And I love how D is cold and yet starting to realise that he is missing something by being so ethereal. This is a great short story.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I love this couple!

Excelent onsehot!

Kisses from Argentina!
Sabbygara chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
That was incredibly deep. And so very well written, I enjoyed every second. Except those times when D was being an asshole, lol. I litterally screamed, "D, you're being a retard!" But it was all good by the end. Being a kami is one thing. You're powerful. All knowing. Smart. But perhaps not smart enough. You learn more by being in someone else's shoes. And I think D learned a very important lesson here. On how to be human. If D could stay what he is, and yet have the capacity to feel human emotions, he could blow everyone out of the water. Humans, animals, and nature spirits alike.
moimoi-chan chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
this was fantastically done! I love D's confused approach into emotions via sex and the fact that you can clearly read Leon's thought processes without them actually ever being said
decaying soul chapter 1 . 7/7/2007

it can't be over yet... can it?

i don't want it to be...

so plez write more?_
nas-ibihc -o chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I love this story! The characters are very in-character, especially D, which is hard to find in fanfiction. And I don't think I'm going to be able to read any Petshop of Horrors fanfiction now that goes anywhere below the waist, because the hermaphrodite thing was very believeable.
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
This was a really good and yummy story! I enjoyed it alot!