Reviews for FIRST
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Lovely story even if bitterseet. Poor little Don.
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
First to realize that life isn't fair. Wonderful job on this story, you had me feeling so sad for poor Don.
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
And you made me cry... lovely, sad, but truthful. kisses dear!
Cissyaliza chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
As I just read your very good fic "Full Disclosure", I've gone to your profile and seen you 've wrote many fic about Numb3rs. So I'm beginning to read them.

And I like this one.
Water-Soter chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Oh wow, talk about having been hit in the gut with that final line. Great fic, your best so far.
mommabear chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Sad but true. So often the first child, who may be an exceptional child himself, is overshadowed by another one. Well done.
epalladino chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Interesting insight into Don and Charlie. This story starts out being all about Don's triumphs, but, in the end, it's Charlie who's 'special'. Of course, Don is too, but his 'specialness' has ended up taken for granted.

Thanks, Beth
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
This made me feel so sorry for Don... I was welling up at the end there.
Selene467 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Awe how sad, but spot on character for Don. I can so picture him thinking that. Amazing piece of work which "nearly" (though it was close) brought tears to my eyes.
Numb3rsR3b3l chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
The list few lines sum Don up to a T. Great job!
Zaedah chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I am typing this only after picking myself up off the carpet...because it floored me. If the contents of Don's head were to be spilled out and sifted through, we would find these words.

Spot on characterization, full understanding of the brothers' complexities and a knock out style. You've made a fan of me!
zomish chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Oh my gosh, how sad. I like the subtle way you dealt with their sibling rivalry. Very good story.
EGFYAO chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
So concise and moving. Well written...very believable. And Don went on to make a difference in the world in his own way. Hope to see more of your writing.

Thanks,