Reviews for AB Type
Update please.
ImLostForever chapter 21 . 2/17/2011
Next chapter! Ahhhhhhh!
ImLostForever chapter 10 . 2/16/2011
Lovely chapter! The ending was a bit rushed, but I love Lidia and Aro's relationship. Let me guess... She dies.

Shit.
ImLostForever chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
I love the banter between Aro, Caius, Marcus and Lidia.
ImLostForever chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
Very nice. What does 'defilion' mean?
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Not to sound wierd or anything, but that was a very COOL beginning. I am definately gripped.

Team Aro, full steam ahead!

...

yeah...
Dani Jones chapter 21 . 9/16/2010
OH my goodness woman; this story had me completely invigorated from the very first chapter. Aro is such a brilliant character, but sadly underwritten and misunderstood. I'm entranced to find an author that understands what goes on in his head! The first chapter had me believing that he'd actually written the piece!

Keep this up; I can see that it is not complete yet.

Loves,

Dani Jones
Nalati chapter 21 . 7/28/2010
I sincerely hope you finish this story (only one chapter left, really?) because it's very, very good. Aro's sense of humour - and, in turn, yours - is catching. I can't count how many times you've made me laugh with this tale, and I hope you can come back to the Twilight fandom long enough to tie it off.
sweettwilightvamps13 chapter 21 . 4/8/2010
perfection, utter perfection, i love it. the story is lovely, i enjoyed every minute of it, you are my idol and i love your way with words. it would mean the world to me and my co-writer if you go to our account and check our stories there. it would mean even more if you review them. i like the characters, i like how you make the Volturi seem like a true family. sort of under the facade if you know what i mean. it is lovely the way you put drama and humor toghether, i look forward to seeing more of this fic, so be kind and update. it is perfect the plottwists and the little moment of humanity and everything. i have no words. i beg of you, update soon.

Love, admiration, kisses

Teodora /Tedy/ from SWETTWILIGHTVAMPS13
handiangel chapter 21 . 1/30/2010
Oh! This is so good! Man, I can't wait for the next bit... talk about action-packed chapter.

I love that you've taken on Aro's (and the Volturi's) history. Brave! And you are handling it beautifully. Just great writing.

And your characterisations are perfect.

Thanks for writing!
The Lost and Found Box chapter 21 . 12/5/2009
Eep! Why'd you have to leave it off here? This story is wonderfully written, with a well-done and original plot idea. Everyone is in character and the OCs are engaging and fun to read about. Your take on Aro's "talent" is interesting and something that not many people really take a stab at. The verses of nursery rhymes in the beginning of every chapter are a delight, and I love guessing what happens next by using clues from them! I do hope you update soon - this story is ridiculously good.
doravampie13 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
You're perfect! I made an account just to review the story. I don' t want to trow a seette at you! I want to hug you! That' a the first fanfic I've ever read and I loved it! Please update chapter 22 soon! Btw I picture the volturi exactly the same way!:)
Propapanda Ganda chapter 21 . 8/23/2009
Die Piero :D
Karlbergarn chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
After reading the first chapter, I can't wait for the next one.

You have a gift. The first chapter was... magic, in a loss for better words.

The way you write makes me feel small, little. Inferior.
Take.Me.Out chapter 20 . 5/19/2009
Wow, beautifully writen story.

I would have never imagined Aro like this, but it's excellent.

Please, please, please update soon.