Reviews for The Voice
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
Poor Edward..having to watch her get hurt over and over again!

Great story!
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
Great story so far! I see lots of potential :) I'll keep reading.
Reese1603 chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
I disagree with your Authors note...the last part. I thought you did a great job with Edward's thoughts on changing bella. :)

Also, I wanted to share my thoughts on this whole storyline idea. When I was reading New Moon the first time, I thought at first the voices were Edward's as well - until I got to the part where Laurent tried to kill Bella. I knew that if it really was Edward, he'd stop it before the wolves did. So when I started reading your story, I wondered how you were going to pull that into the story and make it believable. And I think your idea just...might...work! Can't wait to keep reading...
Emily M. Whitlock chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
Loved it. Please write more stories, you've got the knack for it ;)
Mrs. Edward Pattinson chapter 9 . 3/15/2009
i loved this story, it was so good and could've been a different version of New Moon, i cried at the beginning and was so happy at the end, just great :)
Neha chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Excellent story! :)

Kudos to you.

Do keep writing
Destiny Kalince chapter 9 . 1/23/2009
aw I like version so much better then the real one lol Great job!
Gondolier chapter 9 . 1/13/2009
This is a really fantastic story! Extremely well-written, thought out. I'd always kind of hoped that "the voice" turned out to be Edward following Bella around, instead of it actually being in her mind. Loved this angle. Thanks for sharing your work, and hope to read more from you.
3219494 chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
Aww! This is such a cute story!

Your a GREAT writer.

Keep writing you have the potential.

]
twilight-is-lovee chapter 9 . 11/28/2008
EK! I loved the entire story. It was adorable. Mhm. x3.

And that was a perfect ending. Lol. Enough of a happily ever after for me.

Specially since I've already read Eclipse and BD... Hahaa. And seen the movie! Lol
TurningANewPage chapter 9 . 11/8/2008
I loved the whole story a whole lot. I'm really happy about this chapter, because this is the part when people get out of character, and think she's going to send Edward away. But you did it perfectly. )

TurningANewPage chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
One word;

YAY!
TurningANewPage chapter 6 . 11/7/2008
Just one problem. At the beginning, Edward thinks Bella is unobservant, which he doesn't think. Just a little something I wanted to point out. Everything else was great!

TurningANewPage chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
Not choppy. REALLY good. It worked together really well. P

TurningANewPage chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
Perfection. )

Brynn

PS. It seems monotonous to write the same thing over and over, so if I don't review, that's a good thing, I was just being too lazy to tell you how good it was. P
136 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »