Reviews for The Voice
TurningANewPage chapter 3 . 11/7/2008
. You are such a good writer. I cannot even think of any constructive criticism. Sorry.

Brynn
TurningANewPage chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
Yay! whoot, whoot! I loved this one too. Same as the fist. Rarely any errors, smooth composition, totally in character. )

Brynn
TurningANewPage chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Whot!YAY! that was good! There was nearly no errors, which is really good, 'cause i always catch all errors. \. Yeah. I;m gonna read the next chapter now...
ablablahh chapter 9 . 9/1/2008
Aw, this is too cute! My first time reading New Moon I actually thought Edward was there all up into the time after Italy when he sounded shocked. I can be a bit stubborn *cough*. Anyway it's was fun reading your interpretation of what would have happened had I been right. Good story!
GoldenEcho7287 chapter 9 . 8/6/2008
This was excellent! This is actually what I thought was happening when I first read New Moon! Great job.
mybrandofheroin1 chapter 5 . 7/3/2008
i think you portrayed everything you were trying to portray just fine! [chapter four.]

i don't know if this is what you intended, but to me, it seems like bella finally had the dreamless night because edward was there, and i like that way better than if it was caused by jacob.

i mean, i like the kid, but team edward for sure.

:]

great story!

i really like it so far!
Twilightzoner chapter 9 . 6/2/2008
I really enjoyed your story. Thanks for taking the time to write this.
paws93 chapter 9 . 4/26/2008
aw cute!
Karla chapter 9 . 4/14/2008
I liked this story and the idea that Edward was there watching the whole time.
just me chapter 9 . 4/7/2008
i'm glad Bella didn't give him a really hard time. i honestly don't think she really would. but come on, would any of us? i mean it's Edward. enough said. anywho i really loved this. i thought it was great!
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
sounds good
La-Mer-De-Lune chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
you're good.

poor edward, poor bella...
La-Mer-De-Lune chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
OMG! That was really good and very realistic. Poor Edward.
Spinnerofdreams chapter 9 . 12/16/2007
Although SM's ending was very exciting, this would have been a nice way to reunite Edward and Bella, too! The first time I read New Moon, I actually thought Bella was hearing Edward's voice. Great story!
starbook chapter 9 . 11/8/2007
AMAZING!

i'm adding this story to my favourites.

this was so good and such a good idea!

especially liked that last chapter.

AWESOME!