Reviews for The Voice
Ashley chapter 9 . 10/15/2007
I found your link on the lexicon and I have to say I enjoyed it so much! You are an awesome writer! You have a bright future ahead of you!
Invis-pl chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Hi,

I've read your whole story and I L-O-V-E it! It's just what I've always wanted to read, that's my version too (I mean - while reading New Moon, I really hoped for Edward to literally be there with Bella all along). And if you plan to write anything new, you'll definitely have me read it. I guess you're on my fav list from now on :).

Greetings,

Invis-pl.

P.S. - Since English is not my mother tongue, I ask for tolerance, if there are any mistakes (I hope not). Bye! :)
leiahlaloa chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
Ok, so I was re-reading this because I realized HEY gr has a story that is in Edward's POV and I really need some inspiration for my own.

So here I am. And I was going along reading and suddenly BAM there's Edward in a stetson.

I would just like to thank you for that image... it's hilarious. I'm not a big fan of... decidedly country/western things, but this second time around, I could not help but pair that hat with a pair of black cowboy boots and a decidedly black outfit-though it's usually not his style.

Dear lord.. I am "writing" in a review. Stop me.

Anyways... thank you for sharing your story with me for a moment... Cowboy Edward may be a step in the wrong direction for me, but at least there's some inspiration in that image.

Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
bad Eddie!
Crazy Music Person chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
I hope you right again soon!
shadmsluv chapter 9 . 6/20/2007
YAY! That was soo perfect! I'm glad Bella didn't give him a hard time. He didn't deserve it...he was already depressed enough himself. Well, this was a good story! Hope you put out something else. You're a good writer!
rin09 chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
I loved it! Write more soon! :)
cat chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
YAY!your right happy endings are boring and very unrealistic.i think you ended it really well it made me laugh.i I've enjoyed reading this from beginning to end,never a dull you did a good job keeping everyone in 't wait to read some of your other stuff!
BellyGnomes chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
Wow that was very good, you are a very gifted writer...
XxBellaxX chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
it really is a wonderful story

i think u you have a knack for writing

]
Llama Mama23 chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
THE END?man...oh well, it was AWESOME!i added it to my C2 with the best twilight fanfics, thatn kyou so much for writing this story!it was INCREDIBLE!
Mayra chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
I thought this story was very good... i thought u could of still kept going wit the story since w/ everything that happened in ur story edward would have never gone to volterra (dont know if that makes sense lol). But I still thought the way u ended it was really good- a call to alice - very cute :D
Chedea chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
aw YAY! that was adorable and completely in character and wonderfully written. I LOVED IT. fantastic job
Kreila chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
This fanfic was amazing. You truly have talent.
epona04 chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
aw i think it was a happy ever after - really enjoyed this and can't wait for your next piece of writing
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »