Reviews for The Voice
Crazy Music Person chapter 2 . 6/6/2007
Wow, i could never write this good of a chapter
Crazy Music Person chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Oh my...

Nice intro
fan chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
great job on your story. it has potential to turn into a full-fleged awesome story. update ASAP
TheVelvetVoice chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
this is really amazing. please, please continue.
r0b0tic vampir chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
great chapter, update soon when you get the chance to.
Marble Meadow chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
This chapter was masterful. Please continue writing. I loved the last four or five paragraphs. You've captured Edward's personality so much. I absolutely love where you're taking this! Don't stop!

Christina
sasha chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
oh my gosh, your style of writing is amazing, like seriously. i havent read a fanfic this good in a LONG time. keep going! i want more!

amazing job
unicorn1293 chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
now with those stalker guys..update soon
oceaneyes85253 chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
its good, keep going
r0b0tic vampir chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
awesome chapter,update soon please
Ashley chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
i love your story! please keep going!
colorsallaround chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
wow... you have totally made a peice of art with this story and i can barley wait till the 2nd chapter comes up please update soon!
Marble Meadow chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
Chilling and amazing. I love the descriptiveness of your words. I love seeing things from Edward's point of view. Your language is rich and captivating. I eagerly await your next chapter, whenever you get it out.

I'm going to use the underlying angst that I see in your version of Edward for my story. Where I struggle to get to his inner pain and voice, you have managed to crack through it. Don't worry...I won't take your text...just some of the tone that you've managed to create. I bet Stephenie would be proud.

Anyway, I'll add this story to my alert list. I'll review for every chapter you put out. )

I'd love it if you read my story and could give me some pointers as well. I have trouble staying away from humor and finding the inner darkness.

My story is called Family Tree. I recently updated, so you should be able to find it.

Anyway, thanks for the first chapter.

~Christina
her royal vampireness chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
ok. i love this story. i love every part of it. one comment,maybe you could write the POV's in, i got a bit muddled at the begining.
hi chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
hey, i've never even bothered to read stories about edward while he was gone, but the summary sounded good so... anyways, it's really good keep it up!
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »