Reviews for My love, my enemy, my pain
AliceCullen3 chapter 39 . 7/10/2014
LOVE IT!
Venus914 chapter 16 . 9/10/2011
Ugh! I hate Ron...
Venus914 chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Honestly...Blaise is a selfish prick! The whole Wizarding World expects Harry to save them, Zabini expects Harry to save Draco. The poor boy has a lot in his plate, with also his studies and his own teenage issues to deal with. Im not saying that he shouldnt help Draco, but Zabini could have begged. He's the one in need.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 39 . 2/19/2011
This was a really great story, I just hated how emotional everyone is, meaning the boys.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 18 . 2/19/2011
Blaise really had no right to do that, God, that the guy just keep his nose out of people's business.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 16 . 2/19/2011
Your still an idiot Harry.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 15 . 2/19/2011
Well, I certainly have to say that Harry is the biggest idiot in the world. I know your friends opinions are important but Harry could have just talked to Ron about his feelings instead of making it seem like Ron was trying to be the authority figure. Ron could be such a prick sometimes.
hpgirl4ever chapter 39 . 8/31/2009
That was good, but so kinda sad at the same time. I mean it was excellent, but blind?. . . permanantley? Sad. But still awesome story! D
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 36 . 7/5/2009
The reaction to harry going blind was like in Little House on the Prairie from the episode I'll be waving as you drive away (its 2 parts) I love this story soo much!
xForeversEndx chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
Ugh. Harry's an idiot. HELP HIM. stop getting angry over everything.

Catchy plot. It's a very good story but your writing isn't all the way there yet. You're a little repetitive. Try to watch that
DarkAngel010 chapter 28 . 5/26/2009
hn
cyiusblack chapter 39 . 2/9/2009
cute ending
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 10 . 1/6/2009
D: please don't make ron gay! anyway I like where this is going!
ShinOhneChan chapter 39 . 7/14/2008
Thanks for the story. It was exaktly the kind of story I needed and it was great. You described the feelings and difficult situations very well!

I hope you will do another HP FanFiction like this :)
Swallows a lot chapter 39 . 5/16/2008
good story, ole the ending though it is kind of bittersweet.