Reviews for Priorities
Jules chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Beautifully written! I love the stories with Johns' old friends Caleb,Pastor Jim,Travis,and the rest,we never got to see much of them in the so worried for his brother will always melt your heart.
sarkney chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I don't think they should have kept it a secret from John.
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I think I love hurt!Dean stories entirely too much. Something must be wrong with me. ;)

Though an angsty little piece, it was beautifully written and had some powerfuly emotions weaved throughout. Protective Caleb is always a winner in my books, so I loved the ending there. What with Caleb always trying to resist reading his best friends mind, it was intersting to see the lengths he would go to help him. Hooray for brotherly love and Caleb's "priorities".

Beautiful piece of work, thank you muchly. 8)

- Coolest Badguy EVER
SN1983 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I swear your oneshots leave me begging for "what happened next?". And then my own imagination takes off on fourteen different paths, it would be easier if you chose the path. LOL! I absolutely love the Brotherhood AU!
PipkinTwo chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I know this one was posted like 6 months ago, but i only just found it... and I lovveedd it! Not read anything about Caleb being telepathic beofre, so it made a great change! Well done!
karmasnape chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Hi. I love your stories and the whole Brotherhood universe. I was wondering if there will be story about the three at Caleb's grandfather's place. It could be rather humorous.

thanx
garrettignasia chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
dude, AWESOME story!

i cant even tell you ho much i love 16-year-old dean and 12-year-old sammy!

*squee!* SO CUTE!
Rhiannon Bran chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Well as always, you're amazing.

I absolutely love what you've done with Caleb in your AU.

Question though: Is this a one shot, or is there going to be more chapters?

I was just wondering.

Keep writing,

Rhian.
Smokey Joe chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I really like the way you did this- especially the conversation with John who, God love him, really can be an idiot. I also really liked the way you wrote Dean in all his snarky glory. Awesome work.

~SJ
Winter Stars chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I loved it. I always loved your brotherhood series and I love love love your Caleb. I was having a really trying day at work, and reading your stories made me feel so much better. Thank you. Very much.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
nothing like coming home from vacation and finding my in box filled with new stories and updates!

I love how Caleb got John to take the gig with Bobby so Dean could recoop and sam could hang in D.C... I would really like to see more added to this one... but im pretty sure I ask for that with all of your fics LOL... you know Caleb's visit to the bar... Dean getting better in the mansion eating anything and everything... and little brainiac roaming the muesuems... not like you have anything else to do LOLOL... great job Ridley and thanks for another great weechester fic
Marvin is my Muse chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I just read this, I've been swamped with exams and end-of-year-drive-you-till-your-dead projects, sorry! First off, I LOVE ProtectiveOlderBrotherCaleb! He's so awesome! You really nailed Sam to, the way you have him wavering back and forth between little boy and emo teen is really well written! However, I REALLY REALLY want to punch John, you know if he was alive, and real. The phone conversation with Caleb was also really well written though, with Caleb dropping those subtle hints and John being all ignorant of his sons. I was worried at the begining of the story that John would come back and get angry at Dean for being careless and Caleb and Sam would get angry at John and Dean would tell them to lay off because "dad's right" and then it would just be all angst! But I would love to finally meet the infamous Cullen Ames! Can't wait to read more! Also, I just re-read Temporary Remedy and, to reiterate, great story great story great story!

Loving you stuff (again and even more than ever!)

-Marvin
gothic mischief chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
ARGH! I think I hate you, you've officially ruined Supernatural for me. Now I wish they had kept Caleb alive. I keep imaging his reactions to stuff that happens on the show. Like with what happened in Faith and Scarecrow mostly. I keep wondering what would have happened if Sam hadn't come back but Dean had made it out on his own. I'll be like 'What would Caleb Do/Think/Whatever'? You know what I mean.

But I LOVE you for creating this AU (I think you've already established that though). It is so unbelievably awesome. I've read this story about *counts* 5 times since you've posted it. I've lost track of how many times I've read 'On The Wings of a Phoenix' and 'Toy Soldiers' and some others. You really need to update faster. *pouts* Pretty please? I promise to review. *biggrin*

As far as constructive criticism goes, I only really have trouble with the spelling. It stops me short sometimes in the middle of a dramatic scene which sucks but still it's not that bad that I'm gonna stop reading. Like DUH! Keep up the good work. Can't wait to read all these stuff you've got planned to release over the summer. You're like better than the movies.
Ice Cube1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Ridley, gotta tell you it's another great story that kept me riveted to my sleep long after I had planned on being in bed just so i could finish it. One teeny tiny nitpick though...if Sam is almost 13 in this, that would put the story sometime before may of 1996 - He wouldn't have known about Hogwarts or Harry Potter for another full year as the first book wasn't published until June of 1997. But, besides that, this was absolutely amazing rendition of young Winchester lore that I will be sure to be re-reading again and again!

Cube
cheesewizpants24 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Awesome story! I get hurt Dean and Protective Caleb in one story. That's a winner, I tell you! On a side note: love the way Caleb's hootchie's name keeps changing - genius!