Reviews for On These Wings
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
This has the makings of a great fic, but I think your chapters should be longer than just one or two paragraphs, and you also need to space your writing out more so that it isn't so hard to read. Still, I really liked the Jasmine/Aladdin bits :D
strayphoenix chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
aww...

-stray
LordLanceahlot chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
*sighs* that was amazing.
NA chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Come on keep going i want you to get to the part where Jasmine is trapped in the hour glass it is my favorite part!
Caitlin chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
First, let me just say that I greatly enjoyed reading your story. It was well written. I found a few errors, such as a group of horses is a herd, not a pack, and that the window into Jasmine's thoughts may want to be opened up a bit more. But overall, it was a good read. I cannot wait to see the next chapter.
Yesenia Izmet chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
Hi everyone its me the writer um I have a different user name now cause I kind of lost my password. So you'll see this up again :) and hopefully it'll be read :)I plan on working on finishing this I just got a new computer so that means finding the script again :) and then saving this story. So that I can start writing it I am so glad you all liked it alot :)
Aladdinfan chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
please continue writing to the end of the movie. I haven't watched it in a couple of years and this story has made me want to watch it again
Aladdinfan chapter 1 . 10/28/2001
Please continue the rest of the story. PLEASE!
Midnight Moon chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
It was really nice to see things from Jasmine's p.o.v.! Good job and hope you continue on.
GinnyK chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
right that was good. it must have taken u a whole oot of time to write! But great! i loved the details and the dialogues!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
Oh neat
RA chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
Hey! I hope you plan on doing the rest of the movie soon! Aren't you on the AML? I am! It's Scourge! I just want you to know I loved the fic! It was great. I've seen a fic from Aladdin's POV of the movie and now I have Jasmine's! I love it! This was really good! I hope you do continue soon. Email me sometime...I'd love to hear from you!