Reviews for Beasts
Korregidora chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
Hooooo boy, that was really freakin' smexy! You wrote the whole scene so wonderfully.
morbiDreamscape chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
Just my personal opinion, but I didn't like this story at all. Your writing skills are excellent, but your characterization literally made my stomach twist and my soul cry out in protest. It was not so much the 'beast'-like nature of the Jounin, but by how stupidly you make Iruka think and act. There was no believability there for me at all, so I couldn't get into the story. I get the purpose behind it-if he hadn't acted irrationally, the Pack wouldn't have had to put him in his place and 'fix his issues,' but I hate the massive imbalance you've created. By making Iruka always wrong, always stumbling, and the Pack always right and always justified for 'punishing' Iruka, it is so painful to read. I don't like any of it, and the way Iruka trails after them like a love-sick puppy just wanting even the tiniest sliver of affection makes me feel ill. Sorry, this is not meant to be a flame, but I felt so frustrated reading it that I just had to rant a little. To summarize: your writing skills are great, I have no problems with your plot or intentions, but I just don't think that Iruka is anything like how you portrayed him. I believe by the time he became a teacher, his troublemaker/acting-out ways had already passed by and he had definitely matured into a stable adult who just has a slow-to-rouse temper (usually caused by Naruto or other troublesome students) that burns out quickly (and shouldn't be confused by his passionate defense of his students) and who always acts and apologizes sincerely. Anyway, sorry for the long comment. I guess it's a good sign that you made me feel so strongly through your writing. If it was just purely terrible I wouldn't have even bothered to leave a comment. I hope you find this comment informative or useful, take care.
Sai chapter 13 . 3/2/2014
OMG! You have to continue this! Please!
This is totally the best ever! Please gimme more! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
O - M - friggin - G!
You are without doubt THE most talented fanfic-writer I have EVER read.
This story is so totally awsome!
I know that singel its been a while since your last update, maybe you havent worked on it for a while.
But please - PLEASE! - write the next chapter!
And a couple hundred more after that!
Seriously, please continue or I will cry!
/your fan of the century 3
charlotte chapter 13 . 6/4/2013
Please please update! My imaination is working overtime as I attempt to guess what happens next!
yaoi-buddy-s2 chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
make more pwease
sm chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
*poke*
I must have read this fic over a dozen times. At first I was like oh no poor Iruka! But after several rereads I began to see the outside perspective and just how over worked Iruka's imagination is in this. I loved it the first time and I loved it more with every read. I LOVE THIS FIC. It is easily one of my favorite of all time and I patiently wait for more.
sm
sm chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
Still come back to read this over and over. So many little things that make this fic so utterly amazing... I adore your Kakashi. This may sound strange but you can just feel his dominance so strongly and you can just feel that Iruka is really safe with him. I hope their bond just gets stronger even though I know you mean for this to be a triangle of some sort. Being a Kakairu fan I just can't help but appreciate these moments the most. Steamy indeed.
GHOSTSherri chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
Why.
You.
End.
It.
Here?!
This is a great story, I love it! I love how realistic it is, how dangerous you have made Genma and Kakashi. Especially with Kakashi, so many people portray him as a nice guy and all that, but...he's ex-ANBU, and known everywhere. He can't be that much of a nice guy, hm? I love everything you've got going, and I hope you will continue, even though its been a couple years now...
Please tell me what's going on with this?
xxasianicexx chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
hi, even though it has been 2 years I really hope you continue this the fic that got me back into kakairu pairing and I absolutely adore your genma and raidou xx
Mish chapter 13 . 6/3/2012
What... what happened? This is one of the most awesome, sexiest, most diverse Iruka/Kakashi stories I've ever come across, with Genma being icing on the already tasty cake. Why why WHY have you abandoned this? The pack mentality, the three-way relationship between Kakashi, Genma and Iruka, and the wonderful depiction of the real difference between Jounin and Chuunin that I think people very easily forget about, is absolutely fascinating and deep. I fell in love with it and now I'm depressed. Come back! Please! I want to see how Iruka falls in with everyone in the pack, and am very very curious to see how they... er, take "care" of him... heehee :D
SapphireOrchids chapter 13 . 3/7/2012
Very good writing, very good story. Hope you decide to continue.
WhiteFang001 chapter 13 . 2/25/2012
More? Soon? Please :)
Eien-no-ren chapter 13 . 9/25/2011
Oh, my! That was intense! I love this story... Couldnt put it down until I regretfully cameto the last chappy! Im looking forward to ur updates... Very sensual and well thought plot. I love it when i find little gems such as this one. Keep up the great work!
Sm chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
300 woooo! I still come back to read this dark sexy little fic. More soon plz? :D