Reviews for Beasts
Geirhildur chapter 13 . 6/5
I absolutely love this story. I found it before I had an account on and as soon as I created one, it was added to my favorites. I've always been very bad about leaving comments but since I'm trying to change that, I decided to leave one here.

This fic's amazing and I love the power dynamics shown in it. Your writing's perfect for conveying that sense of relationships. I can read this fic over and over again. Thanks so much for writing it.
Irukaka321 chapter 13 . 3/2
or not tbc since its been almost ten years lol
Irukaka321 chapter 11 . 3/2
surprising and cute
Irukaka321 chapter 10 . 3/2
Wow Ibiki is kind of an asshole in this. People are so mean to Iruka in your fic. LOL do you have a thing against him
Irukaka321 chapter 9 . 3/2
finally a conversation. Gasp! how novel. JK . love it
Irukaka321 chapter 8 . 3/2
Iruka is a bit of a tool in this. Of course I appreciate his role in this... I like this story a lot. I also am enjoying how complicated the characters are. I think the most likeable person in this whole thing is Raidou which is a bit sad but also what makes this story enjoyable. Well these are my impressions. .
Irukaka321 chapter 7 . 3/2
well if they didn't like Iruka's temper they wouldn't have hired him/ tried to pursue him. I don't think he's in that much trouble because obviously it's a lovers spat so it really seems like Ibiki would understand. But still poor Iruka. You really are giving him a hard time putting him with those two! lol
Irukaka321 chapter 6 . 3/2
im glad they ended up reconciling though its hard to swallow that since they were so mean to him. I am leaning towards liking this though so I don't think there's anything wrong with it since they did convince him gently and he made his own choice. I think your writing is amazing, well thought out, and very exciting. However I would like a little more warning like having them flirt or SOMETHING to indicate how this was going to go. Jeez I was sweating there for the first few chapters.
Irukaka321 chapter 5 . 3/2
Iruka should have slapped his face. This is very hot but I must say if they did that to me I'd claw their eyes out.
Irukaka321 chapter 4 . 3/2
lol ok... those two are the worst
Irukaka321 chapter 3 . 3/2
you're crazy! poor Iruka!
Irukaka321 chapter 2 . 3/2
omg this is crazy!( im getting really mad for iruka here
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 3/2
that's so sad, but I also know how that feels to be bullied. I feel really bad for Iruka. I hope they don't go overboard if they catch him. Also I hope he finds a way to trick them or win! . This is making me so nervous
Korregidora chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
Hooooo boy, that was really freakin' smexy! You wrote the whole scene so wonderfully.
morbiDreamscape chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
Just my personal opinion, but I didn't like this story at all. Your writing skills are excellent, but your characterization literally made my stomach twist and my soul cry out in protest. It was not so much the 'beast'-like nature of the Jounin, but by how stupidly you make Iruka think and act. There was no believability there for me at all, so I couldn't get into the story. I get the purpose behind it-if he hadn't acted irrationally, the Pack wouldn't have had to put him in his place and 'fix his issues,' but I hate the massive imbalance you've created. By making Iruka always wrong, always stumbling, and the Pack always right and always justified for 'punishing' Iruka, it is so painful to read. I don't like any of it, and the way Iruka trails after them like a love-sick puppy just wanting even the tiniest sliver of affection makes me feel ill. Sorry, this is not meant to be a flame, but I felt so frustrated reading it that I just had to rant a little. To summarize: your writing skills are great, I have no problems with your plot or intentions, but I just don't think that Iruka is anything like how you portrayed him. I believe by the time he became a teacher, his troublemaker/acting-out ways had already passed by and he had definitely matured into a stable adult who just has a slow-to-rouse temper (usually caused by Naruto or other troublesome students) that burns out quickly (and shouldn't be confused by his passionate defense of his students) and who always acts and apologizes sincerely. Anyway, sorry for the long comment. I guess it's a good sign that you made me feel so strongly through your writing. If it was just purely terrible I wouldn't have even bothered to leave a comment. I hope you find this comment informative or useful, take care.