Reviews for Imperfectly Perfect
Shadow Haloed Angel chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This is very beautiful and well done. It isn't overly long which I think is good because it doesn't need to be. It's always good to find inspiration from random things - some of the best oneshots come from it. Well done! *gives cookie*
loretta537 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
this is good, if you want to read more of the manga its at mangafox .com halfway through volume 9
Sir Squigglim chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
hey... thats unique. i havnt read one of those honestly. sadly enough it took me a few weeks to figure that kio is a boy... **sigh** dont hit me!**laughs** anyway. i like it. its such a cute story... hey wat was the quote? you should have posted it with the story
Rose-Dragonfire chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Great use of the quote!
emptyword chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Well, first, I forgot to comment about the angst in "When It Rains," which you specifically asked about, so here's my opinion. There was definitely an angsty tone, given the context - the death of a loved one - but it could definitely be heightened. Depends, of course, just how much angst you're willing to go for, but introspection I find works wonders.

This one was just beautiful. Really great idea for the Kio-Soubi relationship, which is my absolute favorite as well in the Loveless anime.

"Soubi was the perfect painting." - I can definitely see this coming from Kio's perspective. Every painting has its inconsistencies, just like every person. To consider something perfect despite all the flaws does indeed mean love. It was a great quote that inspired you.
DreamHolder chapter 1 . 6/1/2007