Reviews for The Vampire Nobody
Twilitwolfcait chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
Awesome story _ Now gimme mah cookie *reaches for cookie jar but is too short to get it* Durn tall counters T.T!
DreamlessRiver chapter 10 . 3/14/2008
This was cool. nice job.
Polish chapter 8 . 2/4/2008
Let me guess you read, loveless, zatch bell, and Anima didnt you? if not go and read them! go now! I command youz!
Polish chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
Darn that lexicon! also, just so ya know Larxene has blue eyes.

Just saying. Im liking this fic!
Polish chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I saw them down the street at Panera!-dodges Keyblade-

What? What? she asked mmkay?

Ack! Roxy! Nues! -pulls out vampire be gone-

Who has! take that chixor!

Anyway This is a great fic!
Afro Jew chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
I only redad chapter one but since you read my fic, i like to return the favor. I laughed at the party line.
nupinoop296 chapter 10 . 7/2/2007
AWESOME! I loved it! You are a great writer!
Izayoi Aki SDG chapter 10 . 6/16/2007
This was a great story!

~hexheart~
Arxilla Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
This story is so Awsome!all the charecters are compleatly crazy!and i will feel so bad for them becouse i just know that they will mess up the house in some way!
Arxilla Uchiha chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
frorgeting trick!it gets everybody,till they eventualy gets cought of goard!(sp?)

Awsome chapter!
Arxilla Uchiha chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
Why roxas?why did this have to happen?you were one of my favorite charecters!i love you so much!(cries)
Arxilla Uchiha chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
This was an awsome chapter!

if i was there,i would definitley slap some sence(sp?)into roxas!becouse hes one of my favorite orgonization charecters!
Arxilla Uchiha chapter 5 . 6/16/2007
Dude!demyx has gon totaly crazy!but althogh i would be going craazy if i found out that i was a vampire too.

(gets into fetle position)
Arxilla Uchiha chapter 6 . 6/16/2007
Wow!looks like everybodies being turned into vampires!this will be very intresting!(smirks evily)
Arxilla Uchiha chapter 7 . 6/16/2007
Poor marluxia!i feel baad that his sister died,she was cute..but now that shes a vampire,i hate her guts!

(evil laghter)