Reviews for The Mysteries of Love
Kathi chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
MORE!
WolfCipher7 chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
I'm back from summer! Are you going to write more on this? I was sad to see only one new chapter...but it's a good one! This is such an interesting take on things-if you don't write more...I'll...I'll...cry or something. LOL.

Hoping for an update,

Alien Roxi
Krista Marie chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
more please!
iri-skywalker chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
good story, please write more.
superfragile chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Great story! Nice chapters too! Keep updating!
Eve Royal chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Le Gasp! So short! Actually, I wouldn't be reviewing except for that one part about him making faces at the girl. Tee hee! I can really see that! Can't wait until the next chapter, please hurry!

Eve
Rya Likao chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Good story!

Padmé married to Bail, and Anakin assigned to protect her is good. But (sorry), You don't whrite enough,you should do it more, your chapter are too shorts. I know it's difficult to do this, but If you do it, it will be really good.

Keep whriting!
UniqueCaptainPeroxide chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
oo the meeting, love it! Well done
WolfCipher7 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I'm so mad 'cause I can't go online over the summer, and won't be able to read any more until August. But I'm adding this to favorites, and, when I'm back in Auust, I will read any updates you posted while I was gone! Please update a lot! LOL.

This is a really good start and I can't wait for Anakin to show up. It would be hard to be in a marriage like Padme's. I can't wait for more. Excellent!

Alien Roxi
SW80 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Very interesting fanfic, and I want to read more, so please CONTINUE! And update soon!
UniqueCaptainPeroxide chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
i dont know inspiration but i am happy to proof read ]

lol

I love this story and cannot wait to see how it all turns out!

I still wish i had thought of the baby Idea. I know for a fact this is gonna be a great story!
DrBeat chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Hmm, this should be interesting. I've never seen a story like this where Padme already has a child.
sw1fan chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
A new story, yipee! I am liking the concept for this and will definitely keep an eye on it. I like how you started it, you visualized things very well. Look forward to more soon.
mrs.christensen247 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
so far im liking it...its different from most stories when padme is married to someone else since they have a kid..great idea!..i dont know how they are gonna work around that one but i have faith in u..lol...post soon PLZ...