Reviews for The Misadventures of Izzy and Carrie
Guest chapter 23 . 7/2/2012
Oh goodness nyan, too much slex just kidding :D
Guest chapter 22 . 7/2/2012
Loved it! Nyan! He is... EVIL
Kairi's-twin chapter 20 . 8/11/2008
I think Death is a little funny. I wonder what Dracula will think of this. Dracula is a creeper seriously I thought he was after Izzy not Carrie. the dude needs to make up hi mind. I really like Izzy and I am glad that she is not dead she is the smart one it seems. I liked the joke about Drac's pony tail that was good.

So is death in the real world now? I so is that a bad thing? I think he sounds absolutely adorable. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Ron's Sweetie chapter 19 . 8/7/2008
Great new chapter. I think she will. Update soon. I will be leaving for England Sunday. I will keep in touch. Hreat job with your writing

Kairi's-twin chapter 18 . 8/5/2008
The plot thickens even more. So Dracula wants Izzy but he is making her fell guilty for Molina's death. so I am guessing that he is not in love with her just obsessed and lusting after her. I find it a little disconcerting that Carrie is so calm about this. Poor poor Izzy it is so totally not her fault. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Ron's Sweetie chapter 18 . 8/4/2008
Great new chapter. I love it. Update soon.

Kairi's-twin chapter 17 . 7/14/2008
Wow! that was a very depressing chapter. What a sleezy way to trick her! What is going to happen when Carrie and Izzy wake up? What will they think? pLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I just thought of something else... What will Dracula do now that he is in his solid human form again?

Ron's Sweetie chapter 17 . 7/11/2008
Great new chapter. I love it. Great job Ams.

Kairi's-twin chapter 16 . 6/27/2008
wow that was not at all creepy... note sarcasm. So basically Dracula is guiding them tp free Lucifer from hell? Crap that is soo not good. The writting is a bit choppy in places just something you may want to look into but over all it is a great story so far. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Kairi's-twin chapter 15 . 6/18/2008
Wow dude this just gets darker and darker... so did he turn her or what? I like the line about Winnie the Pooh. PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Kairi's-twin chapter 14 . 4/18/2008
hm... that was an interesting pair of encounters.I have just one question this stroy says it is a romance... so where is it I can't exactly see Izzy falling forthe guy who kidnapped her family and I don't see Carrie falling for the guy who tried to make her kill her friend. Ilike the hag she is super cool! I would like to go into a stor like that someday just to see what kind of stuff is in there. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON this chapter was great!

Ron's Sweetie chapter 14 . 4/18/2008
Great new chapter. i love it. up date soon.

Kairi's-twin chapter 13 . 4/13/2008
OMG! He tried to make Carrie stab Izzy! WTF is wrong with him? This story just keeps getting more and more messed up! I like the writting but seriously Drac has some major issues. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Ron's Sweetie chapter 13 . 4/12/2008
Great new chapter. I love it. Update soon.

Kairi's-twin chapter 12 . 3/25/2008
Wow Dracula is tres creepy in this seriously... I mean I've said it before but geez! So is it Izzy that he is annoyed with or is it Carrie? I hope you UPDATE SOON! I so BADLY want to know what will happen!