Reviews for Ofelia
The Lost and Found Box chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Wow. I love the idea that Sarah is descended from Ofelia and that Mercedes had run the Labyrinth. I do love it when people do crossovers from these two movies. Great story! Very creative!
Scarlet has Fantasy Issues chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
i luv it! it's so...wow...i luv how u tied the two movies together! i luv both movies alot! this is awesome!
Elite867 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I really enjoyed this little story. I actually got a little bit of the chills as I read it :-) I wonder why Jareth gave Roberto the gift and what Sarah's role is as it pertains to your story...I saw that you are working on a prequel but have you considered a sequel?
AvitarGirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
i love it! very cool!
kadreshi chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Okay, I'll be dwelling on this now, think this story was never meant to end. As soon as I saw Pan's Labyrinth the story paralels were screaming for the 2 movies to have fan-fic babies. Wonderfully done, love the angle you used. I wouldn't have thought to do it in quite this way. Keep up the good work! :)
Wandering Baggins chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Hey! Pan's labyrinth now official catagory in Movie section!
Raihu chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Freaking amazing? I think so.

Definitely a well-played crossover.
HellsPadlock chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I like it you did well tying the stories together
Philosophical Sphinx chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
wow I really enjoyed it. Keep it up. I can see this being done further if you are willing to make it more than its one shot but I makes a good prequal to many other stories including the main.

well done
Xaviere Jade chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I've been waiting for this to happen- but my ideas for a cross over are wildly different. I like it. Great imagery!
forward-but-sincere-pirate chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Haha,I liked it. Especially the tie-in bit at the end. Pan's Labyrinth was weird. I liked some of it (some of it was a little too gorey for me).
FaerieatHeart13 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I've never seen Pan's Labyrinth, but I enjoyed the one shot none the less. Interesting connection and could be used for a complete fan fic. Great story as always. Till we meet again...
Red Wasabi chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Well, this was certainly something I have never read before, but I must say, it was was well written. I liked how ou twisted it around and connected everything in a sort of circle. Oh BTW both of 'Roberto's' parents were very light skined any way, so he would probably be light skinned as well. So your twist of him being the baby is very plausible actually.
P'tfami chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I think the ending was a little rushed but nevertheless, a stellar effort in combining both films and theire common denominator: The Labyrinth.
sweetbabby33 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
U are so incredible,your writing skill and imagination are done~! n_n