Reviews for Annoyance
JaneGarnet chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Lol this is exactly how I feel when my younger sisters are being more troublesome than usual
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
xD kool!
The Only Sane One chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
lol so funny! I love it. 3
Nairo Xana and Jemmi chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Xana: lol, I kind of like this. You kept them all basically in character, and I liked how Sasuke still maintained a bit of his character other then being completely stoic emo boy, you pulled it off nicely.

Being a Suigetsu fan, I especially love his question at the end. Hilarious, seriously.
chhhan chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
That was a great start! I really liked it. Please update soon~~ You've got a good writing style and it's so fun to read.. keep it up! Don't you worry - it wasn't boring in the least. But please write more chapters, yeah? ]
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Lol that was pretty funny. Sasuke probably feels exactly like that, having to put up with all of them. They act just like children. Good job. _
Shonen Ai chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
n.n Okay, I'm reviewing now. It's awesome. Duh. Of course it's awesome, you're the author. 'Kay, later.
candied candid chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
This story was certianly entertaining and it made me laugh a couple times. Keep up with the good work. You should continue.
froyozensight chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
That's funny...were they all planning tokill Suigetsu or something? Anyway, I feel sorry for Sasuke because he has a fangirl with him yet again...
BuckWylde chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Ah I'd have the same feelings if I was stuck with team Snake lol! Nice job!