Reviews for After Effects
Guest chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
Great story!
hajimebassaidai chapter 7 . 2/12/2010
A great fic for tension and emotional development of the relationship between Daniel and Vala.
1477166 chapter 7 . 2/9/2008
aw adorable!
1477166 chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
Daniel you A**! gosh she's being NICE! LOL so typical of Daniel...
Wuchel1 chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
That was awesome!
brihana25 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Did you know I had this story in my Story Alert list, waiting for you to finish it? I had no idea it was yours, or I'd have had nothing but compliments to give you.

Fantastic story, kiddo! I loved every single word.
CindyLou13 chapter 7 . 8/10/2007
I like that they squabble like children but Vala doesn't hesitate to take some of Daniel's pain away and Daniel won't allow her to be hurt by doing so. How about writing a next part when they start getting even closer?

Thanks so much for writing and keep it up!

bluedragon1836 chapter 7 . 8/2/2007
I loved it. It is definately going on my fav list. It was awesome. Really awesome. keep up the good work.
catgirl789 chapter 7 . 7/15/2007
Cool story. Can't wait for your next one.
devianttart chapter 7 . 7/11/2007
Intense story. Great ending!
starjems88 chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
loved it, hopefully you can now update 2026: Like Father, Like Daughter. really want to find out what happens.
Shinki chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
Very nice ending. Bravo.
hijadelrey7 chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
Good ending! You always right such exciting and interesting stories. Thanks.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 7 . 7/10/2007 cute! And you even brought Jack in. Very nice! I look forward to more from you. Keep writing!
Vala MD chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
Wow. That was an amazing story, and a completely believable one. It actually felt like an episode, not just a fic! Seriously, I enjoyed every minute of this. The character voices were dead-on and I loved the lengths that they were willing to go to to save one another. Oh, and if I had been sitting in a chair, I would have been on the edge of my seat during the final chapter! Seriously, one of the best standalone fics I've read :)