Reviews for La Muerte de la Inocencia
puma1sunfire chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
Wow nice story. Please hurry up with chapter 4 the story has so much potential and the wait is killin me
daisy chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
this is a really good story and you should definitely keep on writing this fanfiction and im interested in the next chapter...hope you update soon
sugarnspiders chapter 4 . 5/29/2008
I am really liking this story so far. Hope you decide to continue it, but its understandable if you don't have time to. Hope you like the Air Force.
wateveruwannacallme chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
its a gud story.
Ndasuunye chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
Wow this is good so far. Too bad you will have a hard time writing this stuff. Still this is good. Congratulation on becoming part of the U.S. Air Force. Make sure to give your family free flight you know. Well Ja Na and once again, congrats on being part of the Air Force.
Ndasuunye chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Aww crap how did Ichigo get himself in this prediciment. This is troublesome and great all at once. Well, Ja Na
Ndasuunye chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
That was flipping hot. The battle was a little anticlimaxtic but good nonetheless. Well I like what I read so far.
Vathany chapter 4 . 1/18/2008
Wa I really like your story so I hope that you will update anytime soon . . . (it's been quite a long time
fa chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
i like. update soon
bunny chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
NO! i wanna read more about dark ichigo and stupid orihime!

yaya!
bunny chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Oh wow. that was cool. its like a whole story in just one chaoter! and theres more to come! yay!
Ichigosenpai chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
... NO !

(x10)
KuroAi15 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
... so... Ogichi screamed like a demon and grabbed his head. then he collasped.

nice story. (no, I mean it)
Lok-4r O94r chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
you did fine on this chapter

and a lil' bit cliffhanger
Lady Snowstorm chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
What is the girl with black hair the helps Ichigo and as the weird phone