Reviews for Isolation
Ppleater chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
D: poor Sakura. Really well written.
RococoSpade chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
interesting and well written. never seen one quite like it, and i like that its not sugar coated.
Secret Gwendal chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I really liked Sakura's POV in this, lonely and worried. It was sad and appropriate. Faved.
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Hello. I've kinda gone off Sayaoron (a lot btw) due to the whole eyeball thing (ew ::cringes::) and I'm not a huge fan of yaoi or KuroFai but I rather like this fic. You express Sakura's worry, anxiety, thoughts & feelings quite well. A small insight into her and Fai's relationship is offered and it's quite intense. The line where Fai attempts to quell Sakura's worry is particularly memorable, his attempt to be light-hearted very characteristic indeed.

Ja Ne! :D :)

Reina-183 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I love this. It's so sad, yet so appropriate for the manga. Sakura is such a sweet-heart, and she's always so sad!
lily23 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Woah, that was sad. The end flowed nicely.
yurikistune chapter 1 . 6/3/2007

this is very sweet.

makes me remeber the good old days before .. well.

its strange how quickly trc's atmosphere completely changed starting wtih the events of acid tokyo..

b ut that's clamp for you

well.. it's an interesting perspective on what sakura could have been feeling at that point.
angelofplottwists chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
"Her tea is cold."

Amazing ending line. The whole story is beautiful, with the ever-observant-but-often-not-comprehending Sakura and poor concerned Kurogane. Fai's attempts at lightheartedness were very well done as well.

TwilightSakura chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
You're one of my favourite writers for .hack, so I had to check this out. It's so lovely and well-written. A very nice mix of sweetness and sourness, just enough of each so that it's not entirely depressing or overbearingly fluffy. Good work, as expected. ;D
Nyooooooom chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
awsome! Great discription, great emotion and just all around great! I really love the part about Kurogane locking the door, (faved)