Reviews for Isolation
Ppleater chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
D: poor Sakura. Really well written.
RococoSpade chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
interesting and well written. never seen one quite like it, and i like that its not sugar coated.
Secret Gwendal chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I really liked Sakura's POV in this, lonely and worried. It was sad and appropriate. Faved.
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Hello. I've kinda gone off Sayaoron (a lot btw) due to the whole eyeball thing (ew ::cringes::) and I'm not a huge fan of yaoi or KuroFai but I rather like this fic. You express Sakura's worry, anxiety, thoughts & feelings quite well. A small insight into her and Fai's relationship is offered and it's quite intense. The line where Fai attempts to quell Sakura's worry is particularly memorable, his attempt to be light-hearted very characteristic indeed.

Ja Ne! :D :)

FirestormAngelBlaze
Reina-183 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I love this. It's so sad, yet so appropriate for the manga. Sakura is such a sweet-heart, and she's always so sad!
lily23 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Woah, that was sad. The end flowed nicely.
yurikistune chapter 1 . 6/3/2007

awe

honestly

this is very sweet.

makes me remeber the good old days before .. well.

yea

its strange how quickly trc's atmosphere completely changed starting wtih the events of acid tokyo..

b ut that's clamp for you

well.. it's an interesting perspective on what sakura could have been feeling at that point.
angelofplottwists chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
"Her tea is cold."

Amazing ending line. The whole story is beautiful, with the ever-observant-but-often-not-comprehending Sakura and poor concerned Kurogane. Fai's attempts at lightheartedness were very well done as well.

-AOPT
TwilightSakura chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
You're one of my favourite writers for .hack, so I had to check this out. It's so lovely and well-written. A very nice mix of sweetness and sourness, just enough of each so that it's not entirely depressing or overbearingly fluffy. Good work, as expected. ;D
Nyooooooom chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
awsome! Great discription, great emotion and just all around great! I really love the part about Kurogane locking the door, (faved)