Reviews for Teardrops On My Guitar
diana's pen chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
awesomeeeeeeee

loved it
gekofan776 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
aw thats so cute this story is perfect for these two
Rom Linders chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
i totally love sky tate! hes brilliant. i saw your website btw and im intersted in submitting to it. if you are interested my power ranger story is call youed your heart is pink and its a non cannon pairing. i only have the first two chapters but im working on the third. also you have definitely turned me on to sky and syd.
BlackHalliwell chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Awesome! It all fits together perfectly!
the real vampire chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
That was wonderful. Very romantic. And the song is gorgeous too!
SaffronAngel chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I absolutely love it!

It's the perfect story to go with that song. Awesome work as usual.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Wow... This was amazing. Loved it.
dragoneyes5000 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
that was just...well...wow...i'm all choked up (i'm not kidding)

i literally had tears rolling down my cheeks as i read this...
Enigmaforum chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Do you enjoy making me cry? Because this story has done so several times over. God this song fits Sky and Syd in this format. I think you did an excellent job of portraying everyone in this. You know I loved it!
DarkBlue86 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
My god... I haven't seen an incredably well done Sky/Syd story in forever! And I'm very thankful that you were able to break the drought of it! This story is incredably well written and shows that you have the characters down pat! Congratulations to you and I hope you write more soon! I know I'll be reading them!
C.A. Elenath chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Just a tad beyond my tolerance level for fluffy. The reactions were entirely predictable, and poor Mackenzie! Did she ever get the short end of the stick, as do most stand-in fiances who get written between two people destined to be together.

I've read most, if not all, of your Sky/Syd stories, and I think you know these two characters well enough to really do something amazing with them. I realize that sometimes sweet and fluffy is what you're in the mood for, and all power to you. But here, I feel like you skip to all the good parts of a romance-the initial tension, the I-missed-my-chance-forever event, and the resolution-without building up to them. And that building is what makes them powerful.

You're good with describing things, and judging from your other stories, you know what details are sexy ;) Let your characters have a bit of grit, and some time to evolve more naturally, and I think you'd end up with something awesome on your hands :)
footychick chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
wow honestly tht was awsome it was really touching u hav a talent there hope 2 read some more fic frm u . well done
Destiny45 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Haha, you know I think you are an amazing writer. Very cool how you wrote the plot around the song. It worked really well.