Reviews for Wolfsong
Roseanne Celeste chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
There is such a thing as female werewolves,,leah in the series was a wolf...so far,the story is okay,will be able to determine if its realy good after a few chapters
chalupa67 chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
That was a little harsh.
Niamh c chapter 31 . 9/4/2012
I know that you probably don't look at the reviews for wolfsong anymore BUT I would like to say I LOVE IT do entertaining and I like how you ended the story not just ditching the story I'm very VERY happy that you finished it. I love twilight fan fiction, I read them every day. This is one of the best EVER! I am very inspired by people who write I think it's amazing how you think of ideas, I LOVE the draw and this have inspered me to draw a wolf and a pack. That was my long way of saying I LOVE THIS !
InuFan21497 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Please keep upsating or make a second part!
OperaGrrrl chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Is this a Edward & Bella story? If it is, shouldn't she have imprinted on him by now?
TwilightxMusicLuver chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
i think u might wanna change your sentence to vampires are our immortal enemy ;)
iLovePun chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
Hey, I'm not going to leave an "update soon" but I'd like to tell you that some people leave a review like that as an encouragement. Also, sometimes people just don't have the energy to write a constructive review, that's usually me. But I'd like to ask how there are wolves in your story already when, in the book, the wolves only came along because there "gene" was triggered by the presence of vampires (the Cullens)? I haven't read your whole story yet so I'll be waiting for a subtle explination somewhere in the rest of what I read.
Ms. Kaylea chapter 31 . 8/21/2010
Great story!
belllovesedward chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
love
tirra.storm chapter 31 . 10/18/2009
hey, great story! i loved it! can't wait for the next one!

is mike and jess and the rest going to be at school when they go back? what does the rest of the school think about the constant rivalry and unusual comraderie between the cullen's and the pack? does charlie ever find out or will you keep him clueless still?

i will have more questions in the future, as the next story progresses.
LuxAngelFallen023 chapter 25 . 9/10/2009
Your realy good at drawing and love the story
YunaNeko chapter 30 . 7/8/2009
Wonderful. Love It. hope it will be a sequel.

GAMBATTE NE!:)
high-off-skittles-XP chapter 31 . 6/27/2009
this was a great story I was exciting and you were able to write thing verry clearly, especially during the battle. :) it was definatly awesome!

l8r g8r

highoffskittlesXP
Ltju chapter 31 . 6/3/2009
NO... Aww.. That really hurts.. I like noo LOVE your story so much! And I truly wanted a sequel.. and then this update.. Well, If I wasn't already over the shock I would cry.. I really loved your story.. Really I do.. and it's my favorite.. Well, damn.. there won't come a sequel.. But I guess Life isn't fair o.O and i understand people often.. So I do now.. I understand it's hard to write something which you don't REALLY want to do anymore.. And most of the time when someone tries against his wishes he doesn't enjoy it.. and then you get crappy chapters.. But still, I'm grateful that you wrote this story! Have you watched Twilight? and New Moon trailer? I hope you did.. Btw, Emmett was a bit OOC.. but it's okay D Well, I hope I haven't offended you.. D Sometimes I do it unintentionnally.. DON'T BLAME ME! lol.. I don't think you will read this review.. Because the story is a last updated in 2007.. but I just wanted to.. ROFL..

See ya! And again THANK YOU SO MUCH! [And if you actually decide to do a sequel-which isn't much chance-will you please tell me? Because It's not on my alert! Thanks!]

*Aletta
Shakari chapter 31 . 2/10/2009
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! this is such an amazing story! i want to see what will happen in Edward an Bella's relationship! and its hard to find a good story with Bella a werewolf Edward a vampire and be a good love story!