Reviews for Rain
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Wow... so good- and it could actually fit in with the story line (both anime or manga, but more anime) too, if you squint.
LucyLu71958 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Aha, I figured it somehow wouldn't be Al in the end - a dream from when he was already in the hospital...something. Nice job, that was a cool twist at the end :). Keep writing in the future! Your pretty good at it.
Tallest Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
*sigh* Good. No mean Al.
Maya Sushi chapter 1 . 4/8/2010

If I didn't feel like this deserved a dig irked review of at least some effort. I would just write that. Because that's exactly what I was thinking when I was finished reading this.

The concept of this plan with the homunculi is awesome. Oh my goodness I feel so evil because I believed poor innocent little Al was doing that. I love this story!
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Wow. That was really wow. I was surprised when Al attacked Ed, I never would've thought it was Envy. Geez, I should've seen it... Well, I was very dissappointed to see that this was a one-shot. It was a very good wone-shot none the less, and I'll alert in the hope you'll continue ;)
Arianna Lee chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
That was amazing...ly sad. :{ Poor Ed!
Mird chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I cried...Poor Ed...But I can't help but love this story! It's very discriptive, in a depressing sort of way.

I hate Envy. He needs to go die in a hole. He should stop wearing girls clothes, too. It's very misleading.
Just Milla chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
AWESOME *-*

loved it to death!
Skitty Kat Girl chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
OK GOOD. I was about ready to kill someone for Al-OOCness (am I the only one still loving Envy here? LOL) Ahh poor Edo-kun and Al...

Is this a one-shot? (it seems like it could be expanded and it'd be cool if you did)
Lazzle-bee chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
wow... thats all i can really say! ...besides that was brillant! poor Ed... you made Al hurt Ed! well... it wasnt really Al... but you get what i mean! great story!

xoxo
PatrioticPuppy chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Oh, wow, this was so amazing. At first, I thought it was actually Al, and I went, "Boy, this is sure OOC!" ...I think I should have expected it to be Envy, but for some reason, my mind kept adding two and two into five or something...either way, I didn't know it until right before Envy's POV came up...which saddened me...

Still, despite my horrible predicting skills, that actually gave me a sense of mind-numbing torture-happiness. I am very pleased, and I love this thing to pieces already. I almost want more to it to see what happens, but I suppose this makes a great ending anyways.

Awesome job!

-Puppy
FullMetalBankai chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
HOLY FREAKING GOD! THIS IS AMAZING! you really captured al'sraw emotion, and the description was amazing! excellent work girl! cant wait to see more!
TenshiElric chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
oh oh oh! Go with the Barney cds! Those always work! Anyway, please continue the story! You can't leave it there! *opens up a suitcase which reavels bob the builder and dora cds with 100 episodes each* oh envy!
Ara Mei chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
... I LOVE IT!

And I seriously want to kill Envy now... -opens a large vault filled with weapons- Now which shall I choose... Chainsaw, Katana, Flamethrower or 50-hour Barney CDs?
SwiftFeather chapter 1 . 9/27/2007