Reviews for Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder
One way, or another~
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha
One way, or another~

Am I the only one who thought of this when I read it?
I truly do love this fic, you should keep writing Willabeth fics.
Smithy chapter 38 . 7/13
Ah, yes, the attack of the sexy spectacles.
Sterys chapter 40 . 6/18/2015
I loved everything about this.
lucy chapter 22 . 2/20/2014
Teach is black beard
BearSkinRug chapter 20 . 8/11/2013
WOWW. FIVE STARS
The Fitzsimmons Shipper chapter 40 . 7/16/2013
c: this story is awesome. I LOVE Sammie she's just plain awesome. YESH YOU MADE A SEQUEL! I'm so happy...
PotatoTomatoPotato845 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Nice one.
evo chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
will and calypso...ew.
sdjrl chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
when someone or something far away for us we show so much of love
phenomenalDuchess chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
I love it when he wheres his bandana, it makes all the more HOT!
phenomenalDuchess chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
awwwwww, so sweet, I loved it.

MORE REVIEWS STILL TO COME! :D
phenomenalDuchess chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
awwwww, it's so sad that Will had to leave Elizabeth
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
"The only reason that I came to see you is because I had to tell you about the baby. It's yours Jack. You're going to be a father." This caused another round of gasps from the crew. Jack scoffed at that notion, narrowing his eyes at Ana.

"How can you be sure that it's my baby?" Ana rolled her eyes, exasperated with him.

"Because I haven't been with anyone else besides you!" The realization finally dawned on Jack.

"Oh," he said simply, and then fainted dead away. Elizabeth, Ana, and Gibbs all crowded around their captain, staring down at his still form.

BAHAHAHAHAHA! FUNNIEST PART! I LOVE IT!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 40 . 1/27/2012
The start was a bit abrupt- even before Angelica was introduced to the series, I was always so-so about the idea of Anamaria as Jack’s love interest-, but I definitely appreciated the more friendly dynamic you established between Jack and Elizabeth here (A closer relationship between them doesn’t work, but they do make an interesting team), and subsequent developments were highly interesting, I assure you.

Jack’s response to fatherhood was definitely typical Jack- trying to do what is essentially the ‘right’ thing even if his method of doing so leaves a great deal to be desired-, and the twist with Calypso’s new ‘interest’ in Will gave the story an intriguing new personal dynamic even before you introduced the more ‘conventional’ enemy of Alexander Beckett (Even if I still feel that he could have appeared a bit more than he did; it might have been interesting to see some of his more minor schemes and their subsequent failure as Jack and Elizabeth were able to contact Will for last-minute assistance or something like that).

Of course, the obvious family dynamic you created here was also interesting, with Jack, AnaMarie and Elizabeth forming a strange but effective bond in Will’s absence as they all learn how to be parents together- Sammi and William made for rather interesting and effective OCs, on that topic; enough similarities to their parents to make it clear whose family they belonged to, while enough differences to distinguish them as their own people-, coupled with the unique threat posed by Calypso and the EITC to the possibility of them breaking Will’s curse.

A bit ambiguous about Teague being Blackbeard (And that’s not just because we’ve been subsequently introduced to the ‘canon’ version of Blackbeard), but Faith’s curse and abilities made for an interesting yet brief twist, and the final attempted attack on the Turners by Calypso and her assorted forces was definitely dramatic, to say nothing of the unique concept of the ‘X-Files’ element you introduced to the plot (Although I still wish you’d elaborated on that a bit more), and the final resolution perfectly reflected the essentially self-sacrificing nature of the best of the Pirates when called upon to make that final difficult decision for those they care about while also being a perfectly plausible loophole (The bonus chapters seemed a bit surplus to requirements, but I suppose that’s why they’re ‘bonus’).

All in all, the writing style could have been a bit better in some parts- character reactions felt a bit off in a few places, things like that-, but the central concept was excellent, and in general the plot was highly effective; keep up the good work!
Junior Pirate chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
LOL LOL LOL LOL!

"I don't want to be a woman."

William raised his eyebrows.

"You'd rather be a man?"

Oh boy! That's why I love this story so much. Hahahahahaha!
1,642 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »