Reviews for Different but the Same
akdhyt749 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This is truly incredible! Well done:D:D I was a bit surprised when Yanagi was made into a villain, but you managed to make it work really well! I love how you can see them changing as well as the progression of the relationship too - really impressive!
scis ipse chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Somehow I have never stumbled across this story before in my extensive trawling of the archives on this site and now I want to slap myself. I love your D1 and the rest of your Rikkai are amazing.
G.O.B chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
omg my feelings
Trees of leaves chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Wow, this is interesting :D I really like your characterizations; they're not all the same old ones that I see elsewhere, what with some being absolutely perfect students and such.

It's a very interesting study I like how you developed all of their relationships, and made all the little bits connected.

Ducks R Evil chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
wow! i never thought i'd like a story written in semi-dot-point-form but i guess you never know

this story was really good, i really enjoyed reading it
iLupinus chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
F'in awesome
TheExplosiveBubble chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Wow...that was a good mixture of humor, angst, and romance. I liked the way you arranged it with different settings which broadened the story.

There were so many scenes that I enjoyed. Some favorites would include how Yagyuu explained cells to Niou, Niou's crying spell in Yukimura's hospital room, when Niou uses Yagyuu as a mattress, Niou's means of "coming out" in literature class, and etc. I even thought the scenes regarding the rape were interesting albeit extremely sad.

I'm also a Yanagi fan, but it's better that Niou won Yagyuu's affection instead. _ Anyway, I loved the story. It was awesome!
blairislegend chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
awww.

i liked it so much!

]
MIM199 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
That was f-king awesome... hey you made me curse. *sits and pouts*
sporkyforky chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Best D1 pair fic ever. Period.
PWNsomeness chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I like this story! :D
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Yay! There were definitely very amusing parts. Especially towards the end about the humping and I loved how those types of scenes were separated by a scene or two- it made them somehow funnier. Though I never would've expected the Yanagi jealousy thing. I mean, then again, I wasn't really expecting the SanaYukiAka threesome either, so... I think Yukimura's role was great. xD The truth-or-dare scenes were great too. I love truth-or-dare- they're always amusing, especially in yaoi fics. Because you can just do SO MUCH with them!

Thanks for writing, this was a lot of fun to read!
thisentireaccountembarrassesme chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
This is, by far, one of the best fics I've ever read. Of any genre. It's absolutely amazing. You portray the characters extremely well.

I approve.

Thanks for writing!

:D
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
You earn awesome points for writing this so well :D Wow, 6 hours? I'd never be able to do that, but I am very happy that you did xD Now..this story had so many events I don;t know where to start!

...The beginning would be a smart choice. Blah.

I always knew Niou would do something stupid like that to get kicked out of a library. Then again, it's totally normal. And at a few points of the story, I (almost) pitied Yagyuu for gettingg trolled for whatever Niou did xD That part with Niou and Yagyuu at the library together got me giggling madly. That's a good thing if you're conflicted xD Along with the sleepover at Niou's place. Horray for alcohol? The part with Niou rape kind of scared me though Old people were always shady...and for some reason I pictured that fat-ass coach who coaches Higa Chu (the really, really purple school). Well thats okay. I hate him anyway. And I'm officially rambling.

And another point I noticed, is that the three-some was really hot, and anything that takes place at Yukimura's house, or involves Yukimura has a certain air of perversion to it ;P And Yanagi as the 'bad guy' here was pretty interesting to read too. Anyway, I think that's enough time I've jacked off of you. Have a nice day and as much of a love letter this may seem, I swear, it isn't; I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS!

P.S. GO RANDOM HUMPING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALL! ...AND ALSO FOR FANSERVICE AND THE GENIUS FEMALES WHO CAPTURED THEM KISSING AND PUBLICIZED IT! ...Yeah. I think I'm done. :D
bl789 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
i just loved the story. Niou and Yagyuu are one of my favorite couples.

i really like the part in Yukimuras house, where Yagyuu dared him... super cool.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »