Reviews for Complications
Excellent oh yes.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Very good
MysticalTears chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
Waah! I thought we would get to read Peach's full fortune!Bowser will appear in the next chapter! YAY! Update soon! I'll... bake you a cake! With.. little cherries on top...? PLEASEE! Just do it! I can't wait and I'm so sorry it took so long to review!

Love,

MysticalTears.
Kashira chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
I love it, keep going!
Kashira chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
yay new story!
BowserxPeach 4ever chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
excellent start! update soon please!
Skaia chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Very good, I like how it's going, keep writing!
Skaia chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
great start you've got my attention
Deanna625 chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Yay! Bowser is in the next chapter!

Having Razzi as the beta reader sounds great! She is really great at writing and I just love her story "CoH."
ebtwisty9 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
What a fantastic beginning! I really liked seeing Peach out and about in Toad Town...what fun! :) And Lavanda...she sounds pretty intresting! I'm not usually one for OCs to be introduced on chapter one, but she still seems cool. Thought she was a young Kammy at first, heehee.

Peach's emotion thing was great too, by the way!

And dearie, I'd love to beta you, if you'd accept! Then I'd review as per usual here.

When I beta-ed for my friend, I did basic grammar/spell check as well as suggesting some reorginzation and giving overall suggestions. If you're intrested (for you, I'd probably do grammar/spell only since I can't physically explain other stuff XD) please use the email paws AT robhendricks DOT net, not the ebtwisty email. :P

Razzi
MysticalTears chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
That was such a sweet chapter...
Deanna625 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Great start! BowserxPeach stories are the best!

Hope you update soon and sorry I can't be the beta-reader.

Deanna625