Reviews for Complications
up all nite chapter 25 . 6/6/2008
It's sad that the story is over, but it was really great! And I'm happy that Bowser and Peach got together, and the kiss in the end is SO CUTE! Awesome story, you really did an amazing job!_
up all nite chapter 24 . 6/6/2008
Aw, that's adorable!
le dead chapter 25 . 6/6/2008
*Standsup*

BRAVO!

*throwsroses*

*clapping*

(Though I do think that Bowser gained 'Grandpa Mush's' approval to quick but I guess it had to be done in order for it to be just twenty-five chapters.)
ebtwisty9 chapter 24 . 6/3/2008
Huh!

Lovely character work...very believable scene. This one didn't seem too fast at all. C:

oh next chapter should be very, very good. I am very, very excited.
James Birdsong chapter 24 . 6/3/2008
Wow.
le dead chapter 24 . 6/2/2008
Freaking awesome.

As in the words of Yami-moto from the Abridged series.

"Simply Fabulous!"

Eagerly awaiting the already freaking awesome conclusion!
ebtwisty9 chapter 23 . 5/28/2008
Oh, "most likely"? Have you retreated into the fear of ending Complications? :P

Nice work. I really love your characters...still move too fast for my likings, but you characterize so excellently it covers it up.

Fun chapter...excited to see what's next! :D

~Razzi
James Birdsong chapter 22 . 5/20/2008
Excellent. I'm glad to see it.
ebtwisty9 chapter 22 . 5/19/2008
Nice chapter! Very well written with excellent progression of action. You gets the Razzi SEAL OF APPROVAL. C:

Anywhoo. Loved this..the writing made ya feel like you were right there in the super-kart. Too bad you haven't played MKWii, then you'd be even more up on the Mario Kart...stuff. But I wouldn't let you use Double Dash...then Bowser would have no excuse for not fitting and having to hug Peach. ;)
le dead chapter 22 . 5/18/2008
Sugoi!

I applaud you for using the very unused and under developed character Wart.

Finally someone writes something about him!

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
ebtwisty9 chapter 21 . 5/16/2008
DANG you're almost done, arent you? D:

Now I'm quite curious what's to happen...I can see a few things in my find, a few paths you could take, but still. Vehdy Cyudius.

It never fails to amuse me when you stick in refrences like you do. :P

Keep it up, dearie! :D
ebtwisty9 chapter 20 . 5/16/2008
AW SWEET COOKIES. :D :D :D

excellent work so far, Mikari. There's a few times when you say unnecessary stuff you prestated, but that's the only error. Intrested with where this is going! :)
James Birdsong chapter 21 . 5/7/2008
Um not super bad or anything like that.
James Birdsong chapter 20 . 5/7/2008