Reviews for Complications
mariosonic chapter 19 . 4/17/2008
So well done!

ARgh! Cliffhangers will be the death of me!
MissDaisy chapter 9 . 4/4/2008
Fascinating- a really interesting concept here, and you develop it nicely, giving each spirit a distinct personality and everything, even Kiwi. The Sun is probably my favorite, for a lot of reasons... for one, the bored irritated type of character is usually amusing; also it's unexpected from The Sun, making it more funny in that it's somewhat ironic. It also helps that I don't think I've ever read a fanfic where the writer makes this personality type work without it sounding lame or forced.
MissDaisy chapter 8 . 4/3/2008
...

Dude! O_o That took an intense turn very quickly! But, aha! Not too quickly. Excellent!
MissDaisy chapter 7 . 4/3/2008
While I'll have to admit that the canon freak in me is extremely bothered by the idea of cellphones and airports in Hyrule, I think the pricelessness of Lavanda's drunkenness pretty much makes up for it :D (Plus a tiny bit of Luigi and Daisy love- I know that's not a big theme in this story but I'm glad you put it in there n_n)
MissDaisy chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
Excellent- I love Toadsworth, and you really nailed him down in this chapter in the best possible way XD And mass panic is always fun, too n_n
MissDaisy chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
OH my gosh, my gramma was exactly like this when she got her computer. She kept calling our house, asking how to log into email... for weeks and weeks... it was horrible...

AHEM! Anyway uh, yes. This story is very intriguing so far, I'm looking forward to reading more of it. Which... is right now! Yay! (sorry if I make no sense or ramble... I am rather tired, is very late and I should be asleep but don't feel like it, heh)
mony chapter 16 . 3/30/2008
Peach decided that she did not like paparazzi, but she didn't let the memory of deceiving betrayal ruin he mood, nor would she let it ruin her liking for the icy treat. "It's simple but good."

it should be ruin the not he
James Birdsong chapter 18 . 3/25/2008
Yay you spelled sewers correctly. Yay you wrote a marvelous chapter.
James Birdsong chapter 17 . 3/25/2008
Holy moly that was amazing. However sewers should not be spelled swears and below should not be spelled bellow.
ebtwisty9 chapter 18 . 3/23/2008
Hmm. Very interesting turn of events...now I have no idea where you're going with this! :P

Pauline's a fun character...I'm glad you added her, she gives a good character into the story. Very well done. Also proud of Bowser's characterization for his like two lines. D: MOH BOWSAH PLEEZ.

Speaking of Bowser...he's getting himself into trouble with this racoon business. :\

Razzi
WaichiMakkura chapter 18 . 3/22/2008
Just finished reading the whole fic, and I am very pleased to see that the last (so far) chapter was posted yesterday!

I stumbled upon this fic when it only had seven chapters, so you can imagine my surprise.

I absolutely ADORE your rendition of Bowser, and I made a happy noise when Pauline was first mentioned. *cackles*

Now if only Nintendo would reintroduce her into the franchise as Mario's original girlfriend...XD

Can't wait for more, keep up the good work!
LUKBY chapter 18 . 3/21/2008
LOL I can imagine a female mario a short Pauline (seriously mario is shorter than peach mario is so small he needs eat more mushroms) with a girly moustache and a big noise LOL
Walkazo chapter 17 . 3/20/2008
Pauline! I wasn't expecting her at all! Yay!

But poor Kammy and Kamek, I can't wait to read more about them. The back dust thing was especially interesting for me, since I've discussed Koopas turning into dust when they run out of magic in my fanfics...

Anyway, there were some typos here and there and the whole "swear-sewer" thing, but overall it was very good (as usual).

I'm looking foreward to the next chapter!

Later!
ebtwisty9 chapter 17 . 3/16/2008
Oh, I didn't realize this was updated either. :P

Oh, how exciting your twists and turns get! When Pauline said they were in brooklyn I gasped out loud. Didn't expect that, I'll tell you!

You do really have shifts and twists and turns at almost too fast a pace..Kuvio was in, gone, back in, and now out of the story before we could really get to know him. And I was so excited to see the koopalings with Peach at the parade! :[

However, it was still a fun chapter. I can really tell you're pushing to get to the cute stuff...although I would like to see this first plot fleshed out (since you've obviously spent time concieving it) I'm excited for BxP too. C:

Razzi
LUKBY chapter 17 . 3/8/2008
I love this history im also a super fan of mario rpg legend of the seven star for snes of course (the nintendo 64 version of mario rpg sucks)
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »