Reviews for Complications
Azure Neko chapter 17 . 3/4/2008
You skipped the fight scene! Did a decent job of covering it up, but you copped out. If you ever do a rewrite, you need to really describe what happened. Here's a tip: Don't be afraid to make the scene as long as you need to. Even if it seems like you've spent forever and a day describing a fight, it won't come off boring. More details are better than fewer.
Hx2 chapter 17 . 3/2/2008
Really, really good. Also, multiple times you said "swear" instead of "sewer". Just thought you ought to know. Please post the next chapter as soon as possible!
le dead chapter 17 . 3/2/2008
Good chapter.

Slightly confusing when Peach woke up but wonderfully done.

Excellent way to bring Pauline into it!

Also you answered your own cliffhanger...

"Peach was sent away yet she find her way back to her world?"

"more BxP parts of the story begin"

So...she obviously finds her way back if there are going to be more BxP moments...which I will love!
ebtwisty9 chapter 16 . 2/29/2008
Oh, I hope Kamek turns out alright! D: I'd be so distressed if he died or something...

Fun chapter...very hectic, but I think that matched the mood you wanted. Love the description of the parade thus far. Didn't expect Kuvio to run in at this moment...should be an exciting turn of events, eh? :P

ooh...so excited to see what happens next! :D
James Birdsong chapter 16 . 2/23/2008
*claps*
James Birdsong chapter 15 . 2/23/2008
Neat I assume.
James Birdsong chapter 14 . 2/23/2008
Lots of information. Maybe a good chapter.
le dead chapter 16 . 2/21/2008
Spectacular job! I laughed so much during this chapter.

"I'm not having an affair!"

Wouldn't she need to be married to have an affair?

I could be wrong though.

Oh well...still hilarious!

(I would think it would be a secret "relationship" for lack of a better word.)

Will Mint T. come back and spread more rumors?

If she ruins Bowser's chances with Peach I will be very mad with that reporter.

She will be meddlesome, I'm guessing, and reveals it all when Peach actually says shes in love with Bowser...(tape recorders are very handy when people confess lol)

Oh well if it makes the story better, screw my emotions!
Walkazo chapter 15 . 2/20/2008
Sorry it took FOREVER to read and review, but my computer's on the fritz.

Anyway, this was the first thing I read once I got time on the school's computers and my choise was a good one! This story's getting more interesting by the minute! I love all the Kamek and Kammy stuff too.

Now for criticism, the wrong number thing seemed a bit far-fetched, but the part with the pregnancy test results was HILARIOUS!

Catch ya later!
LUKBY chapter 15 . 2/19/2008
update soon
AlwaysInLoveWithTheVillain chapter 15 . 2/15/2008
very nice chapter :), i'm really excited for the parade. the whole cell phone thing is great
ebtwisty9 chapter 15 . 2/14/2008
Happy Valentine's Day, Mikari! :D

Lovely chapter! I just loved the cell-phone catastrophe...wonderful, wonderful place for a fight. Very much in character! I had a lot of fun reading this...cannot wait for the next update. C:

Kind of short review, but probably has to do with the lack of Bowser. XD

~Razzi
le dead chapter 15 . 2/13/2008
Awesome chapter...Bowser is probably going to over hear if my sneaky plot bunny ninjas are correct...and massive chaos will ensue!
ebtwisty9 chapter 14 . 2/8/2008
Nice scene with Kammy. Very well described, and I loved her bit with Kamek. XD Nicely described and fascinating place, the Desertland castle.

I want to know who called the Mario brothers. : I betchu it was a PLOTPOINT THAT THEY MISSED. orsomething.

Also- very excited to see the chaos that will almost positevly insue from the koopalings coming to town.

But mostly. I'm excited for the BxP. Which is not here yet. : ;)

~Razzi
le dead chapter 14 . 2/7/2008
Good chapter...lol "I hate you"
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »