Reviews for Arabian Flights
PrayerGirl chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
Oh my goodness! This is one of the best Danny Phantom AUs I have ever read! It is so awesome! Please please please! Update soon! Don't give up on this amazing story! Please!
Dragonrule chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I know you don't update too often but please update this story! I love this story it's been so long since you've updated this story
Hyperpegasi chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
Are you going to continue soon? Because this story is AMAZING, from the plot to the effort put on making it authentic. I look forward to (hopeful) future chapters.
reader chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
great story what happens next
Kiomori chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
It looks like it works now!

This chapter was good background. The bit about Val's mother was good for explaining why she didn't have sympathy, and the bit about Tuck was sad. Does this mean that Danny can't end up freeing Tuck, unless he wants to be a genie himself?

I hope Sam has a plan. It looks like she thought of something.

And, I wonder how Jazz and the others took Danny's death. Do they know? Will he go to them?

Anyway, I hope this updates, and I'll look forward to it!
Kiomori chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
Wow, this story is really amazing! I love the way you took this, and how it isn't exactly like the movie.

I can see Tucker as being the genie. It seems to fit his personality the best, or at least in the way you wrote them. I can't wait to see what happens next!

As soon as I can read chapter 8, I'll get to that too.

I hope you continue to update this! I'd love to see more of this story!
Dragonrule chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
I love this story but it hasn't been updated in ages. Please continue this story.
phantomkptitanfan chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
great story. i like the translation fun facts. i cant wait to see what else happens next. update soon
Black January chapter 8 . 8/11/2008
Oh! I can't wait for the next chapter! I love the movie Aladdin and this story is awesome! Love it! Keep up the great job!
Anonymous1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Sorry, my review was cut off ; Anyway, I meant to say "But, this is really original & I love it. Keep up the great work!"
reader chapter 8 . 8/6/2008
at long last you have updated. nice back story with tuck and val, i think i know who they were talking about when they said they lost someone. what happen to jazz and the children, does danny find them. update soon
CommonSenseless24 chapter 8 . 8/1/2008

i'm glad to hear updates will be quicker *yayz*

.gee, i wonder what danny's second wish is. *cough...sarcasm...cough cough*

i'm excited!
bloodmoon13 chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Yes! An update at last! I was starting to think that you've given up on this chapter really gave some background to some of the characters and explained why they were that they were. And just to show show how much I love your work I'm going to do some art for you and I'll upload it to my DA account as soon as my scanner stops being such a pain and cooperates for once or I gte some cash and buy a new one.
Anonymous1 chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
This is a great fanfic! Usually, when I read DP Disney parodies, it's a rip-off of the script, word for word. & that's just taking someone else's work & calling it their own (plagiarism, horrible thing) XP. But, this is really original & I
TwilightGirl166 chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Awesome chapter ! YAY you updated ! :) Wonder what Danny's thinking about his second wish. I love this story so much ! Please update soon ! ASAP ! Can't wait for chapter 9 !