Reviews for Stranded
Julianna Calavicci chapter 8 . 1/24/2008
I am thoroughly enjoying this story. Keep up the good work!
gaiafreedom21 chapter 8 . 1/24/2008
Glad Rose slapped some sense into the the Doctor's so jealouse of the wolf how's he going to react to Rose's frienship with Vasile? If he wants Rose for himself then why doesn't he do something about it instead of deniing his feelings for her?
Shandril Wielder of Spellfire chapter 8 . 1/24/2008
Cool chapter. Wonder if the Dr. would have to try to cook. I don't think he could, though.
gaiafreedom21 chapter 7 . 1/17/2008
Rose you have to stop making a spectacle of yoursekf.I think the Doctor going to work at the farm with Vasile is a good idea but I can see them clashing over Rose big time.
Shandril Wielder of Spellfire chapter 7 . 1/17/2008
His reaction would be funny. I liked this chapter.
gaiafreedom21 chapter 6 . 1/17/2008
Rose's isn't talking english and the Doctor can't understand what she said thats not good at definately afoot Doctor I feel sorry for him because he only wants to be or fel needed and Rose is neglecting him.
Rowan chapter 6 . 1/16/2008
Awsome story Can't wait to read more.. It's nice to see the doctor rely on someone else a little more.
Shandril Wielder of Spellfire chapter 6 . 1/16/2008
I like this!
horsemaniac chapter 6 . 1/16/2008
yay for the solution to the naming problem! i like just calling it the wolf... it fits
horsemaniac chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
hey i really like your story so far! i think the idea of having the wolf is cool and the doctor's reaction to it is very in character. as for the name of the wolf, i have no idea... i thought an anagram of badwolf might be cool but i couldnt think of anything that made sense haha. anyways good luck with the rest of the story!
montypython203 chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
Rose playing with the wolf made me laugh. This is going really great :)
DoctorWhoRules chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
ow i love it i love wolves there awesome i saw one while i was campin and one at the zoo they are so pretty

~Audrey~
Angel-Hunteress chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
I'd say call him Cap'n Jack or Jack cos they probably don't know that Jack's alive even though the Bad Wolf brought him back. And it was in the episode 'Bad Wolf' that Jack died, and Bad Wolf was why Jack's immortal.

Anywho, great chapter! I loved it. Please update soon!
gaiafreedom21 chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
I love the way you've introduced a wolf into this mystery tour.

Name, is the wolf a boy or girl? Or does it matter?

So far I have Adele (means a noble wolf and is German in origin)

Adolphine (Teutonic: Noble wolf; feminine form of Adolph)

Artemis (The meaning of the name Artemis is Goddess Of The Moon And origin of the name Artemis is Greek )

Aaliyah (Hebrew: To ascend, to rise up; variant of Aliyah)

Hope this helps.
montypython203 chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Great description in this chapter. Really well written :)