Reviews for Lost Memory
draco122 chapter 1 . 4/15
that was really good nice job
Draco122
gail19 chapter 1 . 3/11
Delicious.
Bronze chapter 1 . 3/2
I have no doubt whatsoever that Dumby would and could do that to insure his weapon stayed under his control. I firmly believe that, though I've never read the books and from what I've heard about them say Dumby's a good guy, Dumby HAS used memory charms to ensure that Harry remains his puppet. And for your information, I believe Dumbledore SHOULD be in Azkaban for life plus a good hundred or more years. He has personally broken more laws then any one person should be allowed to and still remain free. It is claimed that he is the smarts wizard living yet he couldn't figure out it was a Basilisk roaming the school But a first year student could. The first time the Chamber of Secrets was opened and students died he allowed it to be blamed on Hagrid and a spider. For such a smart wizard he's made some very stupid mistakes.
Guiseppe chapter 1 . 2/3
Actually I can see Dumbledore doing that. I read a lot of fics where writers still believe he's infallible and wise... yet they don't seem to realise leaving a baby on a doorstep is Child Abandonment, a punishable crime in the courts, and that's what Dumbledore did. I don't like him at all.
In regards to your story, it is quite good and realistic. Keep up the good work!
DemonLover741 chapter 1 . 1/28
I would love to know if you have any plans to possibly add on to this story or if anyone else has taking up the story and made it longer I would really love to read more of this
firebluebird2006 chapter 1 . 1/26
um how the hell is this complete?
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 1/2
"Aide," as in assistant, is spelled with an "e." Stuttering would be conveyed by a hyphen, not an elongated ellipsis. There are a few small typos, as well.

I like how you maintained that Harry's address is a closely guarded secret, whereas in most fics I've read where it comes up it seems like everyone in the Ministry knows, as well as that Madame Bones doesn't know Tonks is secretly contributing to Harry's guard rotation.
BookHatersMustPerish chapter 1 . 1/2
You could do a sequel on how Dumbles, evil coot that he is, tries and fails to talk his way out of this... You know... if you want to...
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Dumbledore would never do that? Yeah, right! I think DD is pretty handy with the memory charms, and I have a good reason for thinking so. As a retired teacher, I know that teachers are considered mandated reporters of child abuse here in the US. If it's discovered that we suspected abuse in a case that comes up and did not report it, we can lose our jobs and even be prosecuted. I'm guessing the same is probably true for teachers in the UK.

i suspect that abuse and/or neglect would have been reported every single year once Harry started school; the signs are too obvious to miss. That would mean six years worth of reports. My guess is that there were memory modifications made each time things were reported. The reporting teacher or school authority was probably made to believe that the report had been followed up, a home visit performed, and everything was fine after all. I'm guessing Albus was a very busy little fellow.

I wish you would add to this story. I find the premise quite interesting. I'd love to see Dumbledore get his just desserts.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Amelia is so freaking awesome.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Amelia, YOU BETTER THROW DUMBLEDORE'S ASS STRAIGHT THROUGH THE VEIL!
epuresoul chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This is wonderful. I wish there was more...
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This was certainly interesting! Will you be continuing it? *curious*
FireRebel chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
*gasp* no. What a creative plot line using semicliche Dumbledore bashing but so much potential! Overall very nice to read indeed left me craving more.
Phantomslap chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
WTF! You just stop there? Total rip off. Sux major balls.