Reviews for Lost Memory
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 8/24
Interesting premise. Thanks so much
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 4/24
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! Dumbldork is going down!
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/1
Of course Dumb-As-A-Brick would do that! Can't have his weapon getting out from under his control after all! So he kills an Auror big deal! It's for the greater good after all.
RiceFlower chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
This was such a good story starter, I looked for another chapter. Hope this goes further.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
don't quit now I was just getting good
Katzztar chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
So nice to see some wizards/witches that actually DO something when they A- realize a minor is being abused and B- go against/arrest Dumbledore when its a manip or evil Dumbledore and he's discovered by someone in position (like Director Bones)
darridle chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
moar?

Finally a "guard" that isnt willing to overlook everything, yay fic-Tonks
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
If your muse were still working on this... it could get interesting. On that note: Neville was believed to be non-magical (a Squib) as a child. What about a story where Dudley is like Neville, and second year when Harry gets his new letter, so does little Dudders? I have NEVER heard that one before, and believe me, I've heard about everything. If that doesn't spark your fancy... I might eventually get a chance. It's just hard because I'm working two full time jobs to get through Columbia and support my little sister right now. I thought I would let you take first crack at it, if you liked (although I know that there is a fair chance that you're ridiculously overworked already as well).
draco122 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
that was really good nice job
Draco122
gail19 chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Delicious.
Bronze chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
I have no doubt whatsoever that Dumby would and could do that to insure his weapon stayed under his control. I firmly believe that, though I've never read the books and from what I've heard about them say Dumby's a good guy, Dumby HAS used memory charms to ensure that Harry remains his puppet. And for your information, I believe Dumbledore SHOULD be in Azkaban for life plus a good hundred or more years. He has personally broken more laws then any one person should be allowed to and still remain free. It is claimed that he is the smarts wizard living yet he couldn't figure out it was a Basilisk roaming the school But a first year student could. The first time the Chamber of Secrets was opened and students died he allowed it to be blamed on Hagrid and a spider. For such a smart wizard he's made some very stupid mistakes.
Guiseppe chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Actually I can see Dumbledore doing that. I read a lot of fics where writers still believe he's infallible and wise... yet they don't seem to realise leaving a baby on a doorstep is Child Abandonment, a punishable crime in the courts, and that's what Dumbledore did. I don't like him at all.
In regards to your story, it is quite good and realistic. Keep up the good work!
DemonLover741 chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
I would love to know if you have any plans to possibly add on to this story or if anyone else has taking up the story and made it longer I would really love to read more of this
firebluebird2006 chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
um how the hell is this complete?
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
"Aide," as in assistant, is spelled with an "e." Stuttering would be conveyed by a hyphen, not an elongated ellipsis. There are a few small typos, as well.

I like how you maintained that Harry's address is a closely guarded secret, whereas in most fics I've read where it comes up it seems like everyone in the Ministry knows, as well as that Madame Bones doesn't know Tonks is secretly contributing to Harry's guard rotation.