Reviews for Stupid
QueenofRhymes chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Aahhahahahahahahahahaha this story is funny as hell. Damn you Pharaoh! Why must you make me feel this way?! I can totally picturr Bakura saying this. Great attempt at writing fluff. Turned out awesome ;)
jj chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
peaceout2311 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
awww i just wished that they would kiss
MelodiousBloodshed chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I do indeed consider myself awesome *laughs* but this is sweet! I like it emensely. And to shoot your own temptation at you, if you're awesome, you'll get curious about me and look at my profile *grins* just kidding, because writing this does make you awesome, but feel free ~_
Goki Henjin chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
pretty cute! loved it :D
Miyako Mizuki chapter 1 . 2/17/2010

That was cute!

Hope you're better by now, at least. But still, it made an excellent story. Sorry, but it really did!

Thanks for the one-shot!

~Miyako Mizuki
Kharnla chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Wow. Simply.. wow. This was awesome, i'd love a continuation.. but it's fine to leave it there. The characters were really.. in character and it made sense (their sense of thinking, that is). This is one of the best.. scratch that. This is the best short darkshipping fic i've read! Well done! Hope you're feeling better but you still write awesome even in sickness. Keep up the awesomeness! D
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Very nice Darkshipping fic! Bakura and Yami were perfectly in character. Personally, I like to read stories from Bakura's POV because he's so freaking hilarious. You wrote his actions well; they were quite believable.

The only mistake I noticed was that right after your break in the fic you switched tenses. This would have been fine if you'd stuck with the same tense, but you switched from present to past tense, and then back to present again. But that's a really easy error to fix.

Overall I loved this! I reviewed because the story was good, not because I may or may not think I'm awesome. :P You're quite talented.

Thanks for writing!

fraifrai chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
well I DO consider myself an awesome person! and so far im likin this story. its uber kewt. :3
riso-lynn chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
This chapter is nice. Loved the way how Bakura cares for Yami. And incidently, I do consider myself as an awesome person. I always leave behind reviews for the authors!Ha!
Phoenix From The Ashes chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
wow this is great, please continue it!
Ireina Kurotsuki chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Aw! Darkshippy fluffy goodness! I luffs it! I reckon I'll be sending this link to my friend...

Anyways, Smile! _

Sliferservant chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
OMR. I loved this, this was such a cute darkshipping fic, bravo *claps*

Hope there is more like this, bakura is better than he thinks _

Black Egyptian Dragon chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I don't consider myself awesome.

But I do consider this fic to be one of the best darkshippings I have ever read! O)

I loved it. Bakura is really funny. First trying to push Yami off the bench, then falling asleep on him, then giving him his shirt while he slept. XD

Good job!

KedakaiOkami chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
aww, that's sweet of the big bad tombrobber. lol. kidding. no, it is sweet. just... I don't believe he's as evil as everone beleives and makes out etc. Good fic.