Reviews for New And Old
RivalsAreAllies chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This was my first trip into the HDM FanFic Section, and I have spent a long day, reading, reviewing, and retaining a lot of good, bad, and ugly FanFic in this section. I must say, though, this is one of the better FanFics, much better. Good work and writing so far.

I will have to catch-up on this story at a later time, however, because, unfortunately, I'm behind on my own FanFiction. ...But, rest assured, that I will finish this great story.

There were a few grammatical and syntactical errors here and there, but it was never so much that it detracted from the flow of the story.

I enjoy your concise and clear writing style. It gets the point across, without to much overhang.

Keep up the good work.
Merrit Jade chapter 12 . 7/19/2007
That was really cute. I loved it!
Elvish-Princess99 chapter 12 . 6/26/2007
It was a really great story, but there wasn't much Will/Lyra, though I liked the Marianna/Andrew romance, that was really sweet.
dreempup chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Very good so far, the only problem I see is that is says that she was slowly starting to read the Alethiometer when she met Will, but she was already pretty much an expert by then.

But it's very good.
justune chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
why did u have pau attack her? i dont get that
DOTMW chapter 5 . 6/9/2007
Interesting so far. I like how you incorporated the OCs into the story: they really seem part of the world instead of an add on. GOod luck! I know what it's like to write on a schedule!
DemonsWrath chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
pretty good so far... update soon i want to know who she is and what she does