Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
I thought you were gonna finish this like a year ago...Narusaku sucks
Awesome story :) can't wait for it to be completed though :)
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
Another great Hinata Story!3
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...

Guest chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
"It should be up sometime next week." ...Okay, yeah, right. XD
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
love it, looking forward to more
sushimakipark chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
hai, this my first review, i love this fict, but chap 12 & 13 i'm so upset why focus on narusaku? i hope next chap that sasuhina turn, and make more romantic sasuhina, their get marriage

update soon please
kandita chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
I am quiet pleased so far...only down side is that u really NEED to update...

First off I am truely ashamed if what Sakura did. Secondly, as much as I hate Sasuke it have to say he is the man! Now, I am curious as to how the rest of the gag is going to react to all this. Now, that Hinata is carrying Sasukes child please I am begging u just let the baby be a boy with ONLY the SHARINGAN(I hate it when stories have their kids with both. Just is enough).

Also, with Itachi still on the run. I am almost positive that he's keeping tabs on his baby brother. There will be one a time in this wonderful story when Sasuke will have to leave Konoha and fulfill his goal. I am quiet sure that u are sticking to Itachi wanting to die by his little brothers hand. So my thing is at what cost? I mean now with a baby on the way Sasuke will have to be on edge that Itachi will pay a visit to his sister in law.

Sasuke is a true friend to the very end. And, Hinata have a pure, clean, and loving heart. But, I will say that his friends will not be of any use to him in the moment that he will have to leave and kill his brother to protect his family.

Again I really enjoyed this story. You had few minor errors but nonetheless it was GREAT!
kandita chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
And so the we reach a Turing point...for everyone.
kandita chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
U know I don't know what to say on Sakuras part. I don't like her however, I feel that her feelings are somewhat missed placed. I think she used Naruto to open Sasukes eyes to her unfortunately on her part it didn't work out as she had hoped. I think that she needs to give up on Sasuke and give herself a chance to really love Naruto. I don't think that she'll be dissapointed.

I am so loving the Ino/Shikamaru moment too cute.
kandita chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
This is really interesting. She really needs to get over Naruto and move on. Also dosen't she know that dleeping with Sasuke is like playing with fire? I mean seriously, what the hell will she do if Hiashi finds out?
kandita chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Wow! Very good! Very flipping good...
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
I loved it. I loved it. I loved it. And I'm so glad you didn't leave Sakura a bad character. Most people would've done that.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
Tsunade uses that technique on Kabuto, Sakura could have learned that from her right.
372259 chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
Awww your gf is too cute :) That's such a sweet thing to say! On another note, again, I can't wait to see the sasuhina chapter! Is it a boy or a girl? I'm super excited to see which you pick! :) Please update as soon as you possibly can! Great writing :)
372259 chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
Meh, I prefer Sasuhina chapters but I understand why you needed to focus on Sakura (for plot movement and such). Either way, great writing :) I can't wait to see what's happening on the Sasuhina end of things !