Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
MomiWolfie chapter 4 . 6/29
I think adding shikamaru in the story is a good idea.
MomiWolfie chapter 1 . 6/29
I am aware that this fic is not complete, but I would continue reading because I love the fist chapter. on author's note, teaching drinking game inside the library?! WTF!?
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 13 . 6/26
Please publish the last chapter! I need this. I really love this fanfic, I want to know how it ends.
Hmmmmm...a InoShika(don't see too many of them) and good for Sakura. She had it coming...how can u love two man! Why marry Naruto if still have feelings for Sasuke...she's playing with people's heart
Reza Juliana322 chapter 13 . 4/24
Type your review here.
I REALLY LIKE THIS FF but what the hell are you thinking eh ? when is NEXT WEEK and you just leave your audience(?) with NARUSAKU FF IN SASUHINA FF ? sorry if you heard me like i was angry- but yeah i was angry it is because i REALLY like this fanfic Y.Y Y.Y PLEASE continue this fanfic please Y.Y and sorry i don't read the last two chap- i just focus on sasuhina :v i really like your ff, i will recomand to my friend, but i'm not sure they will read this ff if you not make a final chap Y.Y and sorry for MY BAD ENGLISH XD XD ahhhhh really you make me cry Y.Y Y.Y
Please put up the last chapter! This is so good!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
I thought you were gonna finish this like a year ago...Narusaku sucks
Guest chapter 13 . 4/8/2015
Awesome story :) can't wait for it to be completed though :)
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Another great Hinata Story!3
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
Guest chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
"It should be up sometime next week." ...Okay, yeah, right. XD
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
love it, looking forward to more
sushimakipark chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
hai, this my first review, i love this fict, but chap 12 & 13 i'm so upset why focus on narusaku? i hope next chap that sasuhina turn, and make more romantic sasuhina, their get marriage

update soon please
kandita chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
I am quiet pleased so far...only down side is that u really NEED to update...

First off I am truely ashamed if what Sakura did. Secondly, as much as I hate Sasuke it have to say he is the man! Now, I am curious as to how the rest of the gag is going to react to all this. Now, that Hinata is carrying Sasukes child please I am begging u just let the baby be a boy with ONLY the SHARINGAN(I hate it when stories have their kids with both. Just is enough).

Also, with Itachi still on the run. I am almost positive that he's keeping tabs on his baby brother. There will be one a time in this wonderful story when Sasuke will have to leave Konoha and fulfill his goal. I am quiet sure that u are sticking to Itachi wanting to die by his little brothers hand. So my thing is at what cost? I mean now with a baby on the way Sasuke will have to be on edge that Itachi will pay a visit to his sister in law.

Sasuke is a true friend to the very end. And, Hinata have a pure, clean, and loving heart. But, I will say that his friends will not be of any use to him in the moment that he will have to leave and kill his brother to protect his family.

Again I really enjoyed this story. You had few minor errors but nonetheless it was GREAT!
kandita chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
And so the we reach a Turing point...for everyone.
kandita chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
U know I don't know what to say on Sakuras part. I don't like her however, I feel that her feelings are somewhat missed placed. I think she used Naruto to open Sasukes eyes to her unfortunately on her part it didn't work out as she had hoped. I think that she needs to give up on Sasuke and give herself a chance to really love Naruto. I don't think that she'll be dissapointed.

I am so loving the Ino/Shikamaru moment too cute.