Reviews for Playing With Aniki!
Person Below chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Literally laughing at the person below me, lol. Whoever it is must be a complete idiot - scratch that: they are.

"eww… gross!you incest freak!SICK!"

Capitalizations are a gift from God, that you are obviously lacking in. lso, the author is not an 'incest freak', merely because she wrote an incestious story. 'Sick', is not the word to use here. Creative, yes, sick... no.

"i like yaoi but wtf! stop pairing up sasuke and itachi! they are BROTHERS for God sake!"

Do you say the same thing to people who paid Sasuke and Naruto, who are LIKE brothers? And yes, we get that you like yaoi - your "name" suffices that.

"are you lusting your brother too? yuck!"

Do you know the author in real life? No? Then, shut up.

"well i hope your brother or father or your grand father RAPE you ! yes! rape you! then you'll know how disgusting incest are…"

This isn't even grammatically correct, in the slightest. This was completely uncalled for. For someone who 'prays to God', you're a terrible person.

"i pray to GOD from my deepest heart to punish people who support this pairing and YOU who wrote this damnshit fic!"

God and 'damnshit' (what the actual fuck were you trying to imply?) should never be used in the same sentence. Plus, I'm pretty sure a lot of people write about this pairing, so you're probably STILL going around spreading your anon hate. If you're going to curse, at least use 'dumbshit', dumbshit.

"go to hell you patheticdirtyhornybitch!"

I think the only one going to Hell is you, thanks. By the way, there's this thing called a "space bar". Use it the next time you write a pathetic review like this.

"I DESPISE PEOPLE LIKE YOU"

The feeling is mutual, sweetheart.

On the other hand, this fic was hilarious. Good job. Sorry about reviewing a review (from almost two years ago) more than the actual story, but...

Good job! :)

- To Lazy To Sign In
LOVEYAOI chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
*Puke*

eww… gross!you incest freak!SICK!

are you lusting your brother too? yuck!

go to hell you patheticdirtyhornybitch!

I DESPISE PEOPLE LIKE YOU
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 2 . 4/21/2009

awesome
Hell Jashin chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
"The minute I found you and my name slipped out of your mouth... you sealed the deal"

That is a god damn good line!
Miss manga lover chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
yay! this story was great XD you write soo well :D keep up the good work X)
Sepsis chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
woah...

I liked it..;D
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
*points at itachi*

CHILD MOLESTER!

and i thought orochimaru was bad enough *shakes head*

i'm not really a fan of underage uchihacest, i don't think itachi would ever do that to the kid, but you made this cute not gross. i applaud you for that.
Sin Maxwell and Co chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
You are so flippin awsome! I love you stories!
Glistening Rain chapter 2 . 7/21/2008

I want the rough intense detailed sex! They don't have enough of it on this website!
oztan chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Poor Sasuke/Itachi!
Kaline Reine chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
This is a really good story, too. I wouldn't worry about posting graphic lemons, I have written the most graphic and disgusting ItaSasu story. And I still posted it here. No one complained... But this is a good story. I likd it! :D
Tori Uzumaki chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
what i meant to say, under my account, was YOU ROCK! awesome story! and PLEASE post the lemon! graphic would be posting the pictures along with the lemon. so please post the lemon (and dont make it so you have to be 18 to read please so i can read it!) great story! w00t itasasu!
ToriUzumaki chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
YOU
Dominno chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Awe! How frikken sweet!

Loved the One-shots. Update and Create soon, ne!

~Jade
cyberkxk chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
wow, it took you a whole year to make this chap?

I did think Itachi was going to rape Sasuke right there, but then all of a sudden everything went romantic. ha, weird but really funny..

*bunch of applause*