Reviews for High Treason
BloodFireAlchEMisT chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
It's really good so far! I loved how Riza didn't give into Roy the first time. :] Cause most stories have him kiss her and she falls into his arms and they make love! I'm like "...no -_-; She wouldn't let it happen THAT easily!" haha I hope that you update soon!
Thalheim chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
i love this story! please update soon!
Fallen and Abused chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
havoc u dolt! how could he do that! and roy u cant! but what would be really mean is if LT. hawkeye haves to kill mustang! ah hury and update!
Kazuki-kun is an A and an A chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
This is really interresting!
bluerain2blue chapter 5 . 2/28/2008
Really interesting. I never even thought about what would happen if they where to escape. I want to know what's going to happen. Can't wait for your next chapter.
Angel who can't fly chapter 5 . 2/5/2008
Late updates are alright... I didn't update for three months! :D haha. Anyways... you left it hanging! (look who's talking) If you don't update soon, I may die in suspense... :D joke! Update as soon as possible. :D :D :D
Tears of a Broken Sniper chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
Awesome story. Upadte soon.
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
EEP! No ways! YOU MUST UPDATE SOON!

Rissy-chan
Apathetical chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
Awsome,

Sorry about my horribly spelling it makes my best friend sad too,

I love your story! : )
Bar-Ohki chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
Oo! Awesome.
Pickles the Great chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
Ooh, he loves her so darned much it's adorable! And deadly! Thanks for the chapter and great writing,

~Pickles
xXWishesxX chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
Oh my gosh! I love this story! I can't wait to find out what happens to Roy and Riza! O and the fluffiness is so cute! :D

KEEP UPDATING!

-Maya~
winglessfairy25 chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
Come on. Grumman won't let them kill Roy and Riza, right?

Anyways, it's a really good work though it was quite a cliffie. Hakuro should just go to hell.

Great chapter!

Erinn~
kakashifan915 chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
Great chapter! _ I love how you showed Riza's loyalty to her superior officer. But I can't believe how Havoc would turn her in like that! T_T
bruderlein chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
It's cool:) Please continue quickly:)