Reviews for One Night and One More Time
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
OMG as soon as I saw the title I got Fall Out Boy's Thanks for the Memories stuck in my head! lol anyways this is looking to be a promising fic! I'm gonna have to read the rest now!
Teliko. x3 chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
this story was freakin awesome. you did a great job on it. the whole name thing at the end was cute. i could imagine him calling her dana if they ever got married or something (which we all know they would if X-Files would still be on right now) lol!

YAY! I can't wait for you to write another X-Files fic! (parties)
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
i loved it but in the middle you changed persons, it got a little confusing...other than that i loved it keep it up! D
SVU101 chapter 6 . 6/29/2007
i love this story and the relationship in it between mulder and sully. really miss the seris...i own all DVDs but not the movie...yet.

lol update soon!
DarkMinds chapter 6 . 6/27/2007
Love it! Please update soon! LOL! I need msr.. without msr... im sad.. lol... Toodles!
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 6 . 6/27/2007
oh please do go on i loved it!
colonelheather chapter 6 . 6/26/2007
Love it. Can't wait for more.
Teliko. x3 chapter 6 . 6/26/2007
Haha. Poor Mulder. I hate black eyed peas too. They're GROSS! LOL I hope Mulder and Bill don't get into a fight or something that'll upset Scully. cos god forbid, all hell would break loose. hehehe

yay for mulder and scully! awesome chapter!
ForeverAnAngel chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
Hope you update soon :D
What'sThePoint chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
Pretty, pretty please hurry up and update! hehe. Please? I'm loving it so far!
Teliko. x3 chapter 5 . 6/19/2007
“Plus, if you do want to keep climbing into my bed, you’ll have to show me you can take my brother’s shit.”

Nicely worded, Ms. Scully. LOL!

Nice chapter. It's okay that it's short. It was cute. And I can't wait for the next one. )
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 5 . 6/19/2007
that was cute please keep going! D
hunnielove chapter 5 . 6/19/2007
Cute : ) I like how Mulder sounds so casual when talking to Scully's mother "What's up" -that had me giggling.
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
loved it! please keep going! and btw keep up the great work! D
Teliko. x3 chapter 4 . 6/12/2007
LOL! scully gets the lumpy pancake. GENUIS! this chapter is totally cute. AHH! i can't stand the way they left scully and mulder for the show's finale! they need to make them married or something.

well, you've made another fantastic chapter, yet again! can't wait for the next one! :D