Reviews for Let's Play Pretend
aburameclanhead chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This is amazing! I love it. It's so sweet! X3
cortisoll chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is absolutely adorable - I love Selphie so much and you pulled her off so well. And SoraSelphie is just so sweet~ Really well written indeed, loved it. C:
thisisallterriblehELP chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
That was amazing!

I want to play pretend now. xD
BecauseHeroesNeverDie chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I loved reading this! Brilliantly written.
Alayne Rae chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
:O This was so NOT sucky! I haven't seen any Selphie fictions before, and I'm glad this was my first. :D Great perspective for Selphie! I immediately understood that this was when Sora was just beginning to wake up, so it wasn't weird at all.

Anywho! I must go to bed now, but I'll try and read the rest of your fanfics tomorrow. Er, later today, actually.

Please take care!
time can take its toll chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
"Fly to the world where they were hunters together, not just lost in the woods, and they caught fairies, not fireflies."

That line struck me the most. I don't know, it's just such a cute, imaginitive little thought. It's wonderful.

I LOVE this. The way you write Selphie is just so lovely, it makes me happy. And like the line above, there are so many gorgeous little bits in the story that stand out. It's awesome. This is definitely a fave, and I'll be adding you to my author alerts as well. :)
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
"But the little girl inside her knocked on her shattered heart, reminding her of the stories and games and fantasies she used to trust in."

That is such a great line. This is incredible, hope you know that!
Jaded-Raindrop chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
NEH~ Why didn't I read this earlier?

OMG, I'm so ashamed of myself, 'cause this is so darn cute and lovable!
SecretBox chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I love Selphie, and you wrote her so beautifully here! She's such a romanticist, and the idea of giving up all of her romantic notions and fantasies is so so sad. You're writing style is just so elegeant and lovely, and I was immediatly sucked in by the first paragragh. It reminds me of the game in the first KH, when Sora talks to her while she's sitting on the dock and she's just daydreaming away. Everytime I see that image now, I will imagine this fic go "SQUE!"

Aww. The image of Sora and Selphie playing tigether as little kids makes me smile and so all fuzzy and warm inside. Too cute. Yet, so sad . . . I've always wondered how she would feel about his dissapearance, being left behind and whatnot. I don't think this story is that far-fetched either.

&& It may be odd, but it's positively awesome. Looking forward to more work by you in the future!

silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
that was really cute.

tidus should be shot!

dumb boy :P
blorghface1234 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Aww ! This is soo sweet - !

And its nicely written too. It reminds me of when I was little :3.

The whole thing about the little girl inside wanting to break free. I guess we all have one ne ?
kai lun an chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
So cuute.

I love the big shoes part so he could 'jump to the moon if he wanted to'.

That's a very good explanation for it. xD

I thought that this story was adorable.

It gave me a nice smiling feeling at the end.

Especially since I still like to play pretend.

[going on the faves]
AstonishedOwl chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
... o_O

excuse me while i try to find my jaw, please... i think i'll need to reattach it too...

holy crap. this is WAY. TOO GOOD.

i LOVE how you've told this: it's like a mix between storytelling and regular narration and awesomeness.

and incredible job with how you've illustrated selphie and sora's relationship... i mean, it's like they would be the two terrors of Destiny islands... if one comes in contact with sugar, people hide in their houses XD

and then how you have her deny that he existed, because she just misses her friend so much...

incredible job. faved, of course.
WitchyElphaba chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Oh this was so adorable...It would seem that Selphie was forced to grow up and abandon all her romantic thoughts and ideas.

And I loved the memories of younger Sora and Selphie, they were too adorable.