Reviews for What'sHisFace and the Other One
Myztic Aura chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Poor Ginta and Hakkaku! That's just too funny!
sashaonthemoon chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
awww, ginta and hakkaku never get enough love :(

...who was that person at the end? :P
goldenqueenofthecove chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I can't believe Naraku calls him Kagura! Poor Ginta and Hakakku, they never seem to get a break. They are just so cute! I don't know how anyone could forget...er...them!
HybridPlaything chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Awww, my two favorite minor characters just can't catch a break. Poor guys, but it was worth a few laughs. Kudos.
Inuyasha851 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
lol its true tho it took my forever to remember what one was what cause they werent really that importent or mentioned to much. The end made me laugh "Naraku's been calling me Kagura for months" lol good job it was short but really good D
GothicAngelxx chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
hahahahahahaha this story made me laugh please write another the ending was quitr funny as well

"You think you got it bad?"

The wolf demons turned around and saw a delicate-looking demon riding a giant paper crane.

"Naraku's been calling me Kagura for months."

thats cracked me up thanks alot hehehehehehe xx
sensai-chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
oh my god i actually like ginta and hakakku!

poor them
inuhime91 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
lol! thats what i do. i can never remember thier names so whenever im decribing them to someone i just say "and then that guy with the mohawk... um whats his name? oh well he said to the other one... uh the guy with the spot of dark hair on his head." the funny thing is people know who im talking about!
FireFly92 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Aw!

Poor Ginta and Hakkaku!

T-T

So sad for them...
Viiola chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
LMFAO! Poor 'Mohawk' and 'Patch-hair'! Random appearance of Byakuya, hilarious! Ginta and Hakaku, don't have names in the manga anyway, right?
ForgottenKaze chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Quite funny! It's quite rare that I screw up between the two now, but before... _()

That last guy, was it Byakuya?
Lady Ayami chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Ineresting. Harsh to Ginta and Hakkaku. I hope you fix it. Good writing though.
littlefiction chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
(giggles) great fic! My cheeks hurt from smiling too much
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
i am so bad at names that it took watching the series a few times to remember their names but it wouldn't have been so bad but i have asian imports of the series and the subtitles are so messed up that they even get the main characters' names messed up... kagome is lee on one of the discs. one has to learn a little japanese to make sure what they're really saying. /

that was so funny!