Reviews for Unravel
Miss Malfaisant chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
That was absolutely fabulous. You've written this magnificently.

I mean, this is ridiculously good. It's so refined and perfectly depicted and detailed; and it's quite an accomplishment for a piece as short as this to be that powerful. It is actually probably a health hazard to those with weak hearts and stomachs.

I don't give pleasant reviews - well, almost ever. Hooray for you. And I NEVER, EVER favorite things. So you must be some sort of God.
astrum-faith chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I think we all felt Elphaba's pain as she realised it wasn't Fiyero in the book, and I know that I felt even sadder knowing that in the musical it is, thinking that it was somehow unfair that one Elphaba found her Fiyero while the other, the original, felt her heart torn apart anew at the terrible revelation she had to face.

You're the first person I've found who's mentioned this scene, but I am really glad you did - thank you.
NewYorks chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Ah, bitter. but lovely. The first lines were awesome, and the whole one shot could fit perfectly into the book. It was stunning, even if it was short, I did enjoy this a lot. I'd to see an update too! ;)

Happy writing!
omg.it's.wickedjelly chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Ah - very nice, very nice, and very depressing, too. And naturally, since it's a drabble, you left me wanting more.

Have any plans for more drabbles?