Reviews for Watch Me Fall To Pieces
Rae L. Road chapter 14 . 1/10/2010
I just so fucking hate it when authors do this.

They lead you on with a fantastic story line, lovable characters, an entrancing feeling, and everything you could ever fall in love with in a peice of writing. So you read. You read and read for days on end, even. And just when you feel like you can never stop, the plot takes a turn. The plot takes a turn to where you know that it's the end for the main character. The character that you've been connected to for the days that you have been transfixed to these pages. The character that has become a part of you. The character that you're never willing to let go. Then the author takes that character away from you and from the other characters, and burns apart your addiction. Then you start to feel the pain that the other characters are feeling. You feel that pain and you never want to fall for this tragedy again. You never want to feel as lost and as broken as you have felt after you've read these pages. You never want to read, at all, ever again. Because fiction itself, is not fiction. Fiction as as real as it can be. Because the feeling is real. The feeling of agony, helplessness, the power that death holds over our emotions, is indeed, the essence of real.I've heard authors complain about happy fluffy care bear endings. The endings that they so dreadfully hate. The endings that make them feel as if they need to write just tradgeties. But those sad endings, those awful, soul crushing endings, are just as bad, if not worse, as the happy endings. But as the author tears you apart in the tragedy,they want you to feel as if you have learned something beautiful about death and the emotions that come with it. But what that feeling is, is hopelessness to me. And I can't stand that feeling.

But congrats on writing a story that has made me feel this pain and hopelessness. Because that, my friend, is something that only very talented authors can do. Thank you for the ride. Thank you for the death. But keep in mind, the feeling that you have the power to give to others.

~ Lindsay
singingstars chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
Aww this is so sad! Its all angsty too...
singingstars chapter 12 . 7/12/2009
Aww Leon and Cloud are the bad guys! T_T
singingstars chapter 11 . 7/12/2009
Wow this is all so... ahh i dont know any words to describe!
singingstars chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
It sorta irritates me that Riku keeps hiding something!
singingstars chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
My god, this is getting so mysterious! Poor Sora AGAIN! Everything BAD happens to HIM!
singingstars chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Sora has such a bad past D; And at first when there was a blonde and redhead, the first thought came to my mind was Cloud? then no XD
singingstars chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Aww poor Sora. Bad things always happen to him
Brie92 chapter 14 . 12/10/2007
TT-TT aw you made sora go bye-bye. i can't believe you'd do such an EVIL thing! but the story was good and it made me cry. although i was surprise that leon and cloud were the ones after sora. i never would've thought.
Sorakun4ever chapter 14 . 11/26/2007
awed,poor the ending great job
Shoteharu chapter 14 . 11/5/2007
You made me cry, like many others.

I was hoping that he would get into hospital and stay alive. When he "faded to black" I was nearly clued to the screen hoping he just fainted. After reading "My funeral was a quiet, simple affair." I started to cry. (by the way, love that sentence and name of that chapter) I just loved this thing about his mother getting him to heaven and how you told what really happened in his funeral, never before(Riku told...).

When Leon and Cloud were revealed I actually laughed. Never expected, point for you!

This is something I will remember for a long time. Sorry for rambling who knows how long...
Heart Br0ken chapter 14 . 11/3/2007
Aw, the ending was so sweet~ I was half hoping that Riku WOULD be able to feel him give him a hug. It was awesomme :D
winterfaeriy chapter 14 . 10/5/2007
AH! u made me cry...im ok...well its nicely written and all but i wasnt prepared...*breathes* :l
Shazi-Chan chapter 14 . 9/20/2007
y'kno what i've never cried over a piece of writing (i just don't do that) but i was in tears over this. so sad... SORA! poor riku. you have an amazing talent (especially to make me cry) keep it up.
kaikivvy chapter 14 . 9/12/2007
my mistake...i listened to "keep holding on" when i read the last page...heh not the best idea cause now im crying like a baby. my GOD i LOVED that so so SO much. favorite author/story