Reviews for Guardian
Quirel chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Very good.

I've tried, and it's hard to "get in the mind" of a Zerg and write from their point of view, but you did really good.

I haven't read any of the novels either, so don't feel too bad.

And finally, Raz'gal was corrupted, not infested. She was {Psionically?} manipulated by Kerrigan, not infested and turned into a zerg. Hey don't mind me, I'm nitpicking.

Keep up the good work.
Hawki chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
This is very, VERY well written. Granted, the cerebrate is a player character, but I still feel tempted to say that he/it's in character...however that works.

However, there are some key contridictions in this fic as to canon. 'Queen of Blades' explains how the cerebrate is nameless as it has yet to earn a name. Names in the Swarm are reserved for senior cerebrates, such as Daggoth and Zarz (hence why Zarz despised Kerrigan in that she's a newbie yet still has a name, along with other self-proclaimed titles). There's also the fact that the said cerebrate is also killed in 'Queen of Blades.'

True, I'm guessing that many Starcraft fans are dubious as to whether the novels are canon, but it might be wise to put a note on the issue for any over zealous lore nerds.

Anyway, I'm being too pedantic. Great fic.