Reviews for Not Yet
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
love this story so far! hoping to read more!
A Bit Closer Johnny chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
I love your writing style; angst is very effective ;)
123pEnpEn123 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
shit, needs a longer summary this story is to sentimental although i like the idea it is to sentimental!
PiratesForMe03 chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
God i even tear up when i read it! i saw the movie 3 times and cried every time. It's just so sad! I hope there's a good twist in store.

after my friend and i went to see the movie we came up with the idea that Will could just stand in a bucket full of sea water to be with elizabeth (like Davy did during parly) I mean he couldn't stay there forever cause then he would be all tenticaly but it could def be a loop hole to the ten year rule :)...just thought id throw that out there.

update soon
Shadewolf7 chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
His boot, technically. She was wearing his boot, and he needed it back.
krizue chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
it's really pretty, continue it please, but make it beliavable, i've started to read some post awe and are not well, "real"

i loved it

please update
Child of a Pineapple chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
I totally knew that about swans! Oh, that makes me feel smart.

So, I really like this fic, and I can't wait for the next update!
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Ooh...

See, I didn't even want them to be together until this movie.

Great job!
quilhan chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Beautifully written! gah, I can't even write a review nicely, but you get the idea ;)

I didn't know swans mated for life! i did know about pigeons, though! thanks for the info! ;P
Sienna03 chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Yes, swans mate for life, but swans also won't hesitate to eat their young in times of hardship.

I love your prose: its so very elegant and appropriate. I'd hate be your beta: I would have nothing to say! I'd ask you keep this quality as opposed to longer length. Happy writing!
lateBloomer04 chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
This is beautifully written! You have really captured the deep abiding love that Will and Elizabeth have for each other :D Update soon!

~Latebloomer

P.S. Welcome to HtR by the way!
KatedeKlerK23-10 chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
HE CANT LEAVE FOR GOOD! IT WILL (HAHA) GO AGAINST EVERY THING I OWN/CAN BORROW/BUY!E&WTFOREVER!
KatedeKlerK23-10 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
AW!SOO SWEET!W&ET FOREVER!
Meg chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
First I want to thank you for running with this idea, because I too have trouble thinking Elizabeth is going to sit around/be Pirate King without attempting to see/save Will in ten long years. That said, I think you should see the movie again and check some of your dialogue attribution, and also... the boot that Will took off of Elizabeth was HIS boot :) Totally different implications. So, keep up the good work!
Shani8 chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
This is one amazing story! I'm enjoying every word, and I can't wait to see where you go with all this. Beautifully written, and I wait with bated breath for more! Hope you post it soon! :)

BTW, if you like POTC and W/E, why not come join us at the hidetherum dot net forums? We're a lively and fun-loving bunch and would love to have you join our intrepid crew! Hope you check us out, and hope you like us enough to stay. :)

See you around! Kudos to you for a phenomenal fic!

~Shaliza :)

_

"Love is like war; easy to start, hard to end, and impossible to forget."
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »