Reviews for Brothers and Sisters
azab chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
loved it great job
emptyword chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Oh, intriguing, intriguing. This is fantastic fanfiction, weaving this unique thread of your own.
Thucydides chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Wow. Great snippets, very good story work.

I find the Kimiko/Hiro one particularly sweet, and the Jessica/Nikki heart wrenching. Great idea on the Patrellis, exploring the relationship that's at the core of the show.
Lirazel chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I'm blown away by the way you can say so much in so few words. The revelations here are astonishing and so character revealing, and I'm not sure I'll look at these characters the same way ever again.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I really liked this. This was really nice! I loved Mohinder's idea of looking for his "lost siblings", nicely put. His scenes with both the Petrelli brothers on the show are great and I am looking forward to more on Volume 2. Jessica and Niki great stuff. Niki doing her part on protecting the sister that always protected her, very nice. Nathan being the father to Peter their father never was, and so of course it relates to why Peter is so loyal to him even when Claire thinks him nuts. Claire and her three brothers very nice. I wonder if Lyle knows the truth now? Or it is just a secret between Noah and Sandra? No word on the fate of Sandra and Lyle since Company Man so I am curious. Great narration with Lyle. And last but not least, Hiro and Kimko...Very cute! I loved it. Little Hiro with his gameboy in New York flashing in my mind. Great job.
Nelja chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Much love for every one of them !

Especially the ones about Mohinder and Niki.
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I've just started reading Heroes fanfic and I was hoping to find a standout author quickly. I have. You are so in touch with these characters and their voices.

You also came up with an original concept for your drabble set. Brothers and sisters is a great idea. Your incites into all of them are great. Each one of these drabbles reads so intimately and your writing style and use of words makes these a real treat.

Again, you handle the charcter's magnificently. Mohinder's new hope, Nikki's morning after, Hiro face games, Nathan's all too early awreness and sense of responsibility for his brother, Lyle's confusion, and Claire's bitter irritation all stand out.

My personal faves are Nikki(though not a big fan of hers) and Nathan(just wow).

Look for me at your other Heroes fics.
Orange Memories chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Wow, lovely and powerful story you have here. Well-depicted relationships, and strong emotions. I especially loved the last part.
Lunais chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Aw... I love these little glimpses into what the different characters' lives could have been like. Nice job.
itachixoxo chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
great fic.
Zyphra chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
this fic's very pretty too, especially the two different families of Claire, looking forward to more of your work!