Reviews for Five Lies That Made Nathan Petrelli
Gamebird chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Good lies. I wonder though - given the development of Nathan Petrelli's character since 2007, would you give different lies for "making" him today than you did then?
GoldSeven chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
You've got such a great writing style - and you adapt so well to the characters you write about. You do a great nathan - very clipped, very much in control (or at least trying to be or convincing himself that he is). Great excerpts, wonderful glimpses into Nathan.

I wish I had an advisor for rich kids in Manhattan! :D ... only for my fic, of course. ;)
TheYummyPencil chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
WOW! I loathe Nathan, but it's fics like this that remind me he IS kind of human! You, my friend, are a genius when it comes to getting into a character's head. The concept of this fic could've been botched so badly but (thank the Lord) it wasn't! This is SO worthy of my Favourites list!
North A. Harbor chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Excellently done! You really brought out the flaws...omg. Amazing.
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Another stellar set of Heroes snippets. Poor Nathan. He wants so much to be good, but his life conspires against him. Thankfully, that little brother came along to balance him out a bit.

You do so well in building the intensity and potential impact of each lie. Nathan really is a sad man. But, with him, there is also a underlying hope for a turn around.

Excellent work. Again, you have brought Nathan to life. When, I can hear Adrian's voice and feel the weight of his performance in your writing, that is a testament to brilliance.

Carry on. :-)

brodie
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Interesting and manipulative.
Orange Memories chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Excellent charcterization of Nathan. He's a politician, and he's bound to have lies hidden. Good job!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Nicely done. Consistent with Nathan as the character with much internal conflict.
ccb chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
One of the best Nathan fics I have read! Thanks!
Zyphra chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Wow, this was a very deep story, and I can tell you are a very talented writer. I love the concept of lies shaping a person just as much as truths, it's beautiful in a twisted way.
FoodOfLove chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
i love nathan. he's an ass, but i love him anyway.