Reviews for A different Half Wit
castle4beckett chapter 5 . 6/21/2007
Keep writing! I love it!
beachbabe23 chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
I read the first chapter a while ago and just came back to this story this chapter and i must say i am very happy you decided to make a real story out of it! your dialogue is wonderfully smart and Housian, its one of the reasons i myself have not attempted house fanfiction-b/c id have to write house, which seems a difficult task which you seem very capable of handling. the other characters are canon as well-well i mean as much as they can be for a fanfic of course.

P

i cant wait for the next chappie!
BandBfan24 chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
You did another great job...I'm really anxious to see how the apology goes.

Again, I just want to reiterate how happy I am with how you are writing Cameron. I also hope that they continue to make her stronger in the next season. You can really see the progress her character has made.

I got the Few Good Men reference... it was 'crystal' clear!

Great job..keep up the good work.

)bandbi
Koneka-Guardian chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
This is is! I had been wanting that scene to go differently as well, and this is a good take on it :3

~Koneka
kmariejs chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
I love what you're doing with Cuddy. Love it, love it, love it! Why, oh WHY can't David Shore and Co. get a clue? Canon Cuddy is the embarrassment on the show. Great job.
PiedPepper chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
lol I love A Few Good Men, just watched it last weekend. n_n

Great chapter. It has again made my day stuck inside a bit better.
cakreut12 chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
E! i love this! I can just see it playing in my mind!

god i wish it was what really happened in that episode, it would've made it ahh!

pdate soon
Fenris242 chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
just started reading this fic...i loved the first chapter...the subsequent chapters kinda took a different curve...didn't expect the fic to go in this direction from the way the first one was written...i won't say it's horrible just because i'm not keen on the direction you've taken...but it is by no means horrible...there are the expected typos or missing words (i'm known for that in my fics), but overall, it's pretty well written, and you explain what's going on...you don't just write the dialogue and make the reader guess who's talking...which i find to be extremely aggravating...i'm adding this to my alert list, as i am interested to see where it goes, and what direction you take us in...please keep up the great work...also, since this is a half wit fic, if you're interested (i'm getting my shameless plug in here), i also wrote a fic on the way i thought the scene with house and cam should have gone (its called in the heat of the moment)...cant wait for the update...

-Fen
PiedPepper chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
You are an amazing writer. You're actually making my day so much better, being stuck inside on the first nice day of summer because you're sick kind of sucks. But thank you because I'm really enjoying all of your stories.

This is great. I'm really interested to see where you take this.
friv0lity chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
Liked it. Update sOon
klewald chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
Amazing! Bad Cameron.. Smoking.. Shame on her. I hope House doesn't get fired! I mean, he *can't*! It's *House*! He's, like, *invincible* when it comes to consequences for bad behaviour! I can't wait for another chapter!
LockieNess chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
great chapter. I like so much how your describe the characters. can t wait for more ;p
kmariejs chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
OMG! Cuddy with a backbone! What a concept! David Shore and the "professional" writers need to read this and get a freaking clue!
KittyX1981 chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
good chapter
Alisoba chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
More More MORE!

It's going great! It's perfect!...I can almost see it on screen... keep it up!
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »